ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Success on 17 Nov @ Liverpool- Solicitor

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

amitc

ILR Success on 17 Nov @ Liverpool- Solicitor

Post by amitc » Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:01 am

Finally end of sleepless nights. I have been granted ILR with my wife in Liverpool PEO last Saturday. I am really thankful to the members here for sharing their experience. My case was straight forward but I had to hire a solicitor coz I was not getting any appointments. My solicitor booked my appointment in very short time and presented my case in very professional way.

I was on hsmp+T1G Visa. I have 2 jobs and business as well.

Documents submitted:

Employment:
12 months pay slips
12 months bank statements
5 P60
Employer letters

Business:
Accountant’s letter
P&L account
Dividends
Invoices
Public Liability Insurance
12 months Business bank statements
Incorporation Certificate
100% Share certificate

Other Supporting Docs:

LiUK for both of us
Degree Certificate
Holiday spreadsheet
Co-hab docs for 2 yrs
All previous UKBA letters
Wife’s employer letter and payslips for 12 months (not required but just to prove we are earning enough and not claiming benefits)

My appointment was at 9 and I reached PEO just before 5 mins. After security checking we were given token for initial documents checking and then payment. After 15 mins caseworker called our number and solicitor took our documents with photocopies to her. After 10 mins CW called me and returned my passport for biometric and told me to give it back after biometric is done. Within 5 mins our biometric was done and handed back our PP to the solicitor. Our solicitor had 10-12 cases that day and she was going to all case workers every few mins to have a chat. It seems solicitor knows all CW and very friendly with them. It says everywhere that solicitor has nothing to do with case worker but one incident in front of me changes my mind, one T1G extension case was nearly refused because of self employment documents submitted was not enough but at the end he was granted Visa on caseworker’s discretion and I know our solicitor was behind that decision. Anyway after 1 hr CW returned all documents with a letter. Now waiting for the card to arrive and preparing for my son’s MN1 form.

All staffs at Liverpool PEO are very friendly. My son was crying because he was bored. Seeing this one case worker brought toys from inside and gave it to my son. I am really happy for their services, highly recommended.

Thanks again to all members here. If anyone needs any help can PM me or can post a query here.

Wish everyone success..

pure desire

Post by pure desire » Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:21 am

hi can u plz share details of ur solictor and pm me if possible and how much he charged u for it ?

Thx

stokbrig

lawyer

Post by stokbrig » Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:20 am

could you please send me contact details of your lawyer. thanks

amitc

Appointment available

Post by amitc » Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:27 am

Hi Guys,

Just a quick post. My solicitor just text me that she has one Set O appointment slot available for Liverpool on 24/11 (Sat day) so interested client can contact. If anyone got all documents ready and looking for urgent appointment then please PM me with basic details then I will forward that to my solicitor and she will call you back. Guys it is not my business or no benefits for me, I am just helping my solicitor to achieve her targets and also applicants to find urgent appointments.

Thanks, Amit

tier1general2009
Newly Registered

Post by tier1general2009 » Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:14 pm

Congratulations on Your ILR.

Can you PM me the solicitor details please. Thanks for your help.