ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 extension PEO query!!

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

kk76
Newly Registered

Tier 1 extension PEO query!!

Post by kk76 » Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:44 pm

Hi,

I am due for Tier 1 extension in Jan 2013 and trying to book PEO appointment for 1st week of Jan with no luck until now. I am not sure whether I am following correct steps in booking appointment.

1) service applying for: I am selecting Tier 1 General as there is no tier 1 extension to choose

2) premium service: yes, dependants: 2( husband and 1 year old )

3) not choosing any dates/ times but choosing at least one location( any)

I am following these steps for last one week from midnight till 1 am but unable to get any slots ... Is there anything else should do I different?

Much appreciate your help and guidance.

Many thanks

madhumesh
India

Re: Tier 1 extension PEO query!!

Post by madhumesh » Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:43 pm

You are following right steps, just try in some of attempts with specifically 42nd day from your date of booking. Just be aware there are only few family appointments and it goes very quickly.

If you are getting message no appointment available then not worth attempting another on same PEO otherwise for technical error you should keep trying.

kk76 wrote:Hi,

I am due for Tier 1 extension in Jan 2013 and trying to book PEO appointment for 1st week of Jan with no luck until now. I am not sure whether I am following correct steps in booking appointment.

1) service applying for: I am selecting Tier 1 General as there is no tier 1 extension to choose

2) premium service: yes, dependants: 2( husband and 1 year old )

3) not choosing any dates/ times but choosing at least one location( any)

I am following these steps for last one week from midnight till 1 am but unable to get any slots ... Is there anything else should do I different?

Much appreciate your help and guidance.

Many thanks

kk76
Newly Registered

Post by kk76 » Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:46 pm

Thanks Madhumesh, I dint quite get the 42nd day but let me keep trying with different locations.

kk76
Newly Registered

Post by kk76 » Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:26 pm

Hi,

I managed to get PEO slot for Tier 1 general extension at Solihull.

Appointment confirmation mentions about reference number, time, and number of applicants but no names.

My query is if I have misspelled the names or the DOB while booking an appointment , would that be an issue? Or how to check these. I am concerned as i had 2 dependant and did everything fast to get the slot.

Much appreciate your thoughts

Thanks

hsmp1412
Member of Standing

Post by hsmp1412 » Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:47 pm

I had called up their customer service with the same query and they said as long as they are able to reasonably match your name/dob on your identity proof document (e.g passport) to what you entered while booking they will let you in.

Tier1G09
Member of Standing
India

Post by Tier1G09 » Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:03 am

hsmp1412 wrote:I had called up their customer service with the same query and they said as long as they are able to reasonably match your name/dob on your identity proof document (e.g passport) to what you entered while booking they will let you in.
Could you please tell me the time when you booked your appointment. I will really appreciate your help.

Many Thanks

kk76
Newly Registered

Post by kk76 » Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:02 pm

Hi,

Started the Process around 11:45 and managed to book around 12: 15 am.