ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

contract for services

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

remond
Newly Registered

contract for services

Post by remond » Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:58 am

Hi can some one pls help me about this. I sent my application last week as team but the contract we sent did not have the telephone no and email add of our client. The contract was also only signed by only one of us so one team member's name on it. Is tit ok or is there any way i can rectify it by re-sending the contract for services again? we have not got acl yet.thanks.

dipmm2000d

Post by dipmm2000d » Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:21 pm

u can send new one probably after ack letter

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:31 pm

Hi Remond,

If possible can you provide me with copy of contract between you and your client?

you can remove all the personal details I just need a format of contract copy if possible as I am preparing all paperwork myself so it will be big help as solicitors are asking for too much money to process the application.

Regarding your question I guess you should wait for the acknowledgement letter and than write a covering letter explaining circumstances and send send a new contract with all the correction.

Thanks in advance for your co-operation
regards

Rehan