ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Changes from Dec 13, 2012 - Money Promised by Individuals

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sssa
Newly Registered

Changes from Dec 13, 2012 - Money Promised by Individuals

Post by sssa » Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:47 pm

There is a clarification made for not awarding points from individuals who promise money to applicant.

Here is the link for this statement.

http://www.homeoffice.gov.uk/publicatio ... iew=Binary

And here is the actual quote from there
A clarification is being made to confirm that points are not awarded for funds which have been
promised to other individuals, except where they are applying under the specific provision for
entrepreneurial teams.

My question is

Does this mean third party funding is now come to an end?

Thanks for the time.

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:05 pm

sssa wrote:Does this mean third party funding is now come to an end?
No.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

sssa
Newly Registered

Post by sssa » Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:24 pm

Sushdmehta

Thanks a lot for the reply.

waqas734
Pakistan

Post by waqas734 » Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:36 pm

I think from 13 dec students wont be able to apply under this category also there will be strict check to ensure that the funds are genuine and belongs to the applicant not anybody else . Not sure how they are going to do this whether applicant will have to keep the funds for specific time period or they will ensure with the bank at any time during the application.

mszafar

Post by mszafar » Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:38 pm

waqas734 wrote:I think from 13 dec students wont be able to apply under this category also there will be strict check to ensure that the funds are genuine and belongs to the applicant not anybody else . Not sure how they are going to do this whether applicant will have to keep the funds for specific time period or they will ensure with the bank at any time during the application.
Does this mean, student can't make out of country application too?

sssa
Newly Registered

Post by sssa » Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:12 am

mszafar wrote:
waqas734 wrote:I think from 13 dec students wont be able to apply under this category also there will be strict check to ensure that the funds are genuine and belongs to the applicant not anybody else . Not sure how they are going to do this whether applicant will have to keep the funds for specific time period or they will ensure with the bank at any time during the application.
Does this mean, student can't make out of country application too?
Please follow the link in the first message.

This restriction applies to switching from Tier 4 to Tier 1 (Entrepreneur).

Switching always means inside the UK.

moongesture
Member of Standing

Post by moongesture » Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:31 am

Whenever UKBA used statement about "Funds must be genuinely available" it means duration and/or holding power in addition to that I can see a question mark at "Funds from Loan". Let see once new guidance publish what will it states.

RizKCB
Member of Standing
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by RizKCB » Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:00 am

Could it apply to ex-applicants??

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:21 pm

Please continue here.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!