ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

no Coa or any update

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Smpatel
Newly Registered

no Coa or any update

Post by Smpatel » Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:03 pm

Hi guys any one who can help me I did came in Uk in 1999 and illegal and since I m here I did use false document to get job since 2001 I m working on false name in 2007 I lost job and I applied for other job they needed document of I'd and lost my false I'd so I had to make new false I'd to get job and after two years I found my lost false I'd so ended up with three false Id I mate my partner in 2006 and we started to live together we had baby in 2009 I did applied for residence card in 6 July 2012 through solicitor since then no reply mr solicitor advices me to apply for set o in sep end cos of rule changes of 28 days. So I did ended up two application I got acknowledgement of set o in 2 oct. That's elk I did call ukba many times for Coa but same ans it's not been decided. I did wrote request letter through solicitor today 22/11/12 requesting Coa for work. as my partners income is not enough to satisfy family I need to work and my previous employer are happy to take me back. any one in my situation guys help pls will be much Appericiated. I did spent already £5000 in this process . pls help.

ravii

Post by ravii » Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:45 am

If your question is that! you wants to work?then you applied as an un married partner,so there is less/no chance in your COA to allow you to work,unless UKBA decide your case,but you are in uk since 1999 and if you have no criminal convictions then there is 99.9% chances of your success.Using fake/false I'd or ducoments are very serious criminal offence.
Best regards

Smpatel
Newly Registered

Tnx

Post by Smpatel » Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:49 pm

forgot to mention my partner is british and she born here so my daughter as well, me and my partner look after half half day to my daughter she is in private Nursary where my partner drop and I pick her up till 3 to 12 pm I do give my daughter bath feed and tell story and sleep feed etc etc , I don't have my own country passport they have refuse me as I m here this long and I don't have Any ID which proves this is me. Don't know what to do I was with false document on very high salary 28000 a year and paid tax 600 per month since I m here I have paid taxes.

Smpatel
Newly Registered

Tnx

Post by Smpatel » Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:53 pm

Thanks for any help and all help and advice I will appreciate. I know I have done bad but what can I do and I am ready to go to iridium for using false document to enter country and idioms false document to work.

Jambo
Respected Guru

Post by Jambo » Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:11 pm

It seems that you have applied for RC based on Zambrano. The recent position of the HO is that Zambrano applies for primary carer of a British child. It will not apply in your case as you are not the only carer. I suggest you contact your solicitor to discuss your options.

Smpatel
Newly Registered

tnx for replys

Post by Smpatel » Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:22 pm

Yes we did application for resident card under zambrano in 6 July before law changed. we did silent and didn't indicate sole or primary carer just showed what I m doing daily with her and I do take care of her day to day bases as father role in her life. Keep financial needs and role of father in family life. Full support of my partner and we did submit all three false British passport and my 13 years payslips with tax paid surrendered with application !!!!

Smpatel
Newly Registered

Set o

Post by Smpatel » Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:56 pm

we did done another application apply for set o application in sep 26 to protect me against 28 days over stay rule. I did called ukba to surrender myself but they said you are not enforcement case so wait until decision made. If my case is for rejection or depotation what to do .

Greenie
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by Greenie » Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:02 pm

I do not understand why you have submitted a SET(O) application. Under what immigration rule do you believe you qualify for settlement?

Smpatel
Newly Registered

Long resident

Post by Smpatel » Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:08 pm

long resident as I m here for 13 years so requested for ILR or FLR or any maximum period of stay as possible and paid £991 for full ILR to consider my case out of immigration rule request to secratry of state to consider. My solicitor has already said my case is very complicated but do truth ful and we submit all what I had.

Smpatel
Newly Registered

Tnx

Post by Smpatel » Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:24 pm

tnx ravil , jumbo For you opinion much appreciated

Smpatel
Newly Registered

Tnx

Post by Smpatel » Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:25 pm

tnx ravil , jumbo greenie For you opinion much appreciated