ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Delay on ILR SET(0) premium application submitted on 1st Nov

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

rukmagathota
Newly Registered

Delay on ILR SET(0) premium application submitted on 1st Nov

Post by rukmagathota » Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:45 pm

Hi all, this is Rudi. I have got a small query if anyone want to help me out.
I submitted my SET(0) application on 1st Nover 2012 at PEO Croydon. My appointment was at 13:10 hour. I reached there at around 12:30. After some security check I went to the payment secton with my wife and my child (2 years old daughter, who was born here). Once payment is done for premium service, I waited for 2 hours for bio-metric taken. Half an hour after the biometric taken, around 15:00 hour we were call upon the window to sumbit the document. I gave them the documents. The CW checked my 12 payslips and matched it with the bank statement. After making other few checking she told me to go to the open lobby area wait until she calls me again.

But after 10 minutes, she called me and said that she need to do some internal enquiry so I can go home and she will let me know in couple of weeks. I asked her about what type of enquirty they are going to make or if they need any extra documets or is there anything I can help them? But she said nothing to me apart form they are gonna do some internal enquiry. GOD KNOWS WHAT KIND OF INTERNAL ENQURIRY SHE WAS GOING TO MAKE???

After that she handed me the documents received acknowledgement letter.

Today it has been more than 3 weeks, i have not heard anything from them, eventhough they had told me they will let me know in couple of weeks. I tried to call them, but the phone no. they have on the letter is not reachable. On top of that they have told me not to try to contact them unless it is very very emergency or unless I hear from them.

So guys I really don't know what to do now. Wait and see or try to contact them anyway?

My case was straight with sufficient one employer income and enought points from other areas as well. I had all other documents including proof of co-habitation.

Can someone plz suggest me what shall I do now???

Rudi

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:10 pm

Wait patiently.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

rukmagathota
Newly Registered

Post by rukmagathota » Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:19 am

ok, i can wait. But as everything has a certain limit, this waiting stuff has got limit as well. I am just fed-up. If they cann't give the same day service.....why the hell anyone need to pay £700 or more hard earned money for nothing?????????

rukmagathota
Newly Registered

Post by rukmagathota » Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:26 am

Guys, has anyone facing the same problem. SET(0) premium applied but not granted on the same day??? If yes, please share your experience and help me to think about my case more logically.

annoyed

Post by annoyed » Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:02 am

shaz01
Newly Registered

Post by shaz01 » Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:48 pm

same situation with me...i applied on 5th of nov same day service..was given further enquiry letter..and cw said it could take 2 weeks..since then no response from them..

rukmagathota
Newly Registered

Post by rukmagathota » Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:52 am

Hello friends,
This is rudi again. Today it has been more than one month (1st November is the day I applied, SET(0) premium ato Croydon but no response at all. more than 2 weeks than the standard response time thay had given to me. This is really annoying situation.

Do they response the written enquiry/complain in time. Thinking to make a wirtten complain...........but don't know how effective will that be and will that make any negative impact to my case?????

Suggest me guys.

Thanks.

Rudi

arifahmmed
Member of Standing

Post by arifahmmed » Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:23 am

I dont know why CW sometime stuck for giving decision. But I saw from many postings of similar situation in this forum end up with successfull. No worries. However you can ask previous employment tax history from HMRC. you need to call them following any numbers. 0191 225 5903,0191 225 9007,0191 225 9527,0191 225 9852. This is only point where CW may stuck.