ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Need Help Please!! Unmarried Partners - EEA Sponsor Student

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

waren2k12
Newly Registered

Need Help Please!! Unmarried Partners - EEA Sponsor Student

Post by waren2k12 » Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:25 pm

Hi, Can anyone help me through this please.
After my case was refused, my appeal was dismissed, Im left a bit frustrated.
Reasons for the refusal is ''My partner who is an is apparently not self sufficient''
Let me be clearer.
My partner is 18, Polish,we have a son of 15 months old, we live together, she's a full time student (Wed-Fri), receiving bursary from college, claiming benefits such as Housing benefit, CTC, Child benefit and Income support.

Well, reasons why she claims public funds is because it obvious, she will not be able to work and study at the same time, and pay the rent (£100/pw), bills, council tax and living expenses on her own.

So, is there any possible way for me (Non EEA National under immigration control) to get an EEA residence card or family permit to stay here?
My son was born here last July 2011 but has a Polish birth certificate, which makes him an EEA member too.

What are your views, opinions or advice?
Thank you in advance for helping those who seek help! :)

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:57 pm

If you have posted relevant information about your situation in other threads it would be better to continue in that location.