ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent Query: Referee

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ujan1
Newly Registered

Urgent Query: Referee

Post by ujan1 » Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:13 pm

My query is regarding the two referee's required on the naturalisation form. It has taken me a few weeks but i have been able to get my lecturer to sign for me as one of the referee. My problem is finding the second referee. I am from a arts and humanities background and most of the people i know have been my lecturers or artists or designers. I wanted to ask can my second referee also be a lecturer. or a British fashion fashion designer who is just starting out. I have requested my GP but they have refused as it is their policy. If any one can thing of any idea or help me out with my query I will be very grateful.
Thank you

Gyfrinachgar
Member of Standing

Re: Urgent Query: Referee

Post by Gyfrinachgar » Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:22 pm

Your first reference is a professional, so your second reference only needs to be a British (older than 25 or alternatively also a professional). Shouldn't be hard to find: another lecturer, GP, dentist, priest, landlord/lady, neighbour, a fellow student (if older than 25), sport club buddy, hundreds of possibilities.