ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Ilr hsmp+tier1 success story cardiff

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

korede24
Newly Registered

Ilr hsmp+tier1 success story cardiff

Post by korede24 » Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:38 am

Have been a silent reader of this board for long and it has really helped me applying for my ilr.
I had an appointment in Cardiff for 10:30 22/11/2012.

Airport style checking told to sit down ,was called 1050 to the counter later wer all my documents wer taking I told her I have copies n was pleased,she told me to go back to my seat n someone will call me for biometrics ,1120 another lady took me in for biometrics and pls note av never seen such a professional n pleasant set of pile before she asked if av travelled far and said she has taken my biometrics and have my number so I can leave the building she will call me when the case is decided.Those fess hours wer the longest in my life I was called 1330 to return to office and a guy who I reckon is my caseworker called me to the counter and said its bn approved n will have my card in 7days am so happy n relieved.

Documents submitted
12 months payslip same employer throughout my 5yrs
12 months bank statement were salary was paid
Hsmp approval letter
Life in uk test
5 p60
I had loads of document with me but I didn't wnt give unless asked which they did not and it was jst me no hubby or dependant.I recommend Cardiff cos its very straight forward n not too busy.Goodluck everyone feel free to ask any question will answer as best as I can.
P.S.....I claimed age point for my first application which is hsmp

InUkOnHsmp
United Kingdom

Post by InUkOnHsmp » Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:33 am

Hi korede,

Can you elaborate on exactly what all you photocopied, from the main docs, the cohab docs, and the optional docs?

Regards
Challenges make life worth it!

korede24
Newly Registered

Post by korede24 » Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:51 pm

i made copies of all documents i submitted apart from the set o forms]