ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

On Work Permit without Tax Stuff

Employers looking for workers, people looking for employers: Get connected here.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

narulade

On Work Permit without Tax Stuff

Post by narulade » Wed Dec 06, 2006 5:32 pm

Hi guys

Just to discuss my case with you . i need your help in urgent. i am on workpermit in Uk from last three months . but my employers is paying my stiphen . and he or either me is not paying any tax to gov. now i got another job in Uk which will pay salary and also pay tax to gov . can i transfer my Work permit from my current employer to new employer and if yes do this create any problem that i havan't payed any tax to Uk gov.

Regards,

olisun
Diamond Member

Post by olisun » Wed Dec 06, 2006 8:26 pm

There is no such thing as WP transfer in the UK.

Your new employer has to apply for a new WP for you and your previous tax payments have no effect on your new WP application

rg1
Member of Standing

Post by rg1 » Fri Dec 08, 2006 2:13 pm

If another company sponsors WP for you, there should not be any problem.

Which company is paying allowance anyway? I don't know any major Indian IT company other than TCS who still pays allownace.