ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2 (General) Dependent Maintenance funds Proof

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sharpguy_234
Newly Registered

Tier 2 (General) Dependent Maintenance funds Proof

Post by sharpguy_234 » Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:10 pm

Hi Dear,

I am currently in UK and recently got my Tier-2 (general) through my company and I want to call my wife here as my dependent. Looking at the UKBA website and rules to show her maintenance funds either I should have 900 (for me) + 600 (for her) = 1500 for 90 days in my bank account which I dont have.

The other option is my employer (sponsor) has to certify that if required they will maintain me and her for one month. Is it correct?

I have got the copy of my CoS which my employer's solicitor has used at the time of applying my visa and it has a 'Y' next to the option as below

Tick to confirm the sponsor certifies maintenance for the migrant: Y

can someone please adivse me what letter now I have to take from my sponsor to confirm my wife's maintenance funds and if possible plase attach or type the format of letter for me I am really confused.

Second thing if possible can some one who have been through same sitution will share the check list of all the documents I have to submitt in India with my wife's application.

Thanks for help.

phoenix3123

Documents for Dependents

Post by phoenix3123 » Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:04 pm

hi,

These are the documents I showed for my wife's visa in June this year

1)Photocopies of my passport (front and back page)
2) Photocopy of the BRP
3) 3 months bank statements with £1500
4) 6 months payslips
5) letter from my employer
6) copy of the house lease agreement
7) original council tax bill
8) covering letter
9) marriage certificate and photos

sha23

Re: Tier 2 (General) Dependent Maintenance funds Proof

Post by sha23 » Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:33 am

sharpguy_234 wrote:Hi Dear,

I am currently in UK and recently got my Tier-2 (general) through my company and I want to call my wife here as my dependent. Looking at the UKBA website and rules to show her maintenance funds either I should have 900 (for me) + 600 (for her) = 1500 for 90 days in my bank account which I dont have.

The other option is my employer (sponsor) has to certify that if required they will maintain me and her for one month. Is it correct?

I have got the copy of my CoS which my employer's solicitor has used at the time of applying my visa and it has a 'Y' next to the option as below

Tick to confirm the sponsor certifies maintenance for the migrant: Y

can someone please adivse me what letter now I have to take from my sponsor to confirm my wife's maintenance funds and if possible plase attach or type the format of letter for me I am really confused.

Second thing if possible can some one who have been through same sitution will share the check list of all the documents I have to submitt in India with my wife's application.

Thanks for help.
Hi a query to boh u guys, if wife is working, do we need to show details of that? No where in guidance is it mentioned but still i want it clarified..