ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Loan credit in account to be used for maintenance funds

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

rpsarangi
Member of Standing

Loan credit in account to be used for maintenance funds

Post by rpsarangi » Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:26 am

I am asking this on behalf of a friend , he asked me he question and I didn't had answer so I m putting forward in front of members of this forum:

He is using his current account for maintenance and going for extension in feb 2013, he applied for a personal loan which came to the same account last month and payments are getting paid from the same account . His question : is that a problem during extension ?
Fingers crossed.....Trust in God.....

scorpio_besal
Member of Standing
India

Post by scorpio_besal » Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:12 pm

Dear, UKBA should only be concerned with the available funds, not the source of fund.

I dont think there should be any problem as long as the funds are available in your friends bank account and he has maintained the minimum balance required for 90 days at the time of application.
Regards,
A Mutant Member

SPECIAL NOTE:- Thanks for creating such a nice forum where all of us can help each other... BIG THANKS TO THE ADMIN,SENIORS for being there to help others.