ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Entrepreneur Visa Qurey

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sai539
Newly Registered

Entrepreneur Visa Qurey

Post by sai539 » Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:47 pm

Hi all, I m on PSW visa and it expires on March 8th, 2012. I am in India right now and got an offer in UK. So i want to go and work for that company. I am planning to drop the entrepreneur visa after the expiry of my PSW. So my question is can i maintain the funds (900 pounds ) In India bank account though i am in Uk, so that once i am back in in the month of March, i can straight away drop the Entrepreneur visa. Can you please suggest me on this. Thanks in advance

sriks

Post by sriks » Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:54 pm

You cannot use the 50k route from India..

you can only apply for the visa showing 50k while in UK..(Leave to remain)

but yes if you want to show maintainable funds in an Indian bank account yes you can..

sai539
Newly Registered

Post by sai539 » Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:58 pm

But i think i guess we need to apply for the leave to remain in Uk before 28 of expiry of PSW Visa.. is that true?? So can you please suggest me what would be the best to do..?

sriks

Post by sriks » Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:23 pm

there is no rule that you should apply 28 days before expiry of your PSW,

you can apply even a day before ...

as long as you have the required funds in your account (maintenance for 3 months and 50k for as long as you need to get the statement for)

If you satisfy above rules you can even apply tomorrow

sai539
Newly Registered

Post by sai539 » Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:30 pm

is it? Then that would be an easy one..but i need to open an account as soon as possible in Uk from India as i am planning to go to Uk in 2nd week of Dec
is there any way to open a bank account in Uk from India..I dnt have a contact number, or a landline number or a Uk address with me currently. Is that possible with out these to open an bank account from India..

sriks

Post by sriks » Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:26 pm