ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

can we submit maintenance funds proof after application

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

shahbazali
- thin ice -

can we submit maintenance funds proof after application

Post by shahbazali » Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:10 pm

HI
since ukba announced the new rules on 22 nov and 13 dec is the last date so many people would be unable to get 3 month maintenance funds statement. can we submit application without this statement and send it later. or what can be other option.

thanks

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:21 pm

sriks

Post by sriks » Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:36 pm

I am in a similar situation i ordered my bank statements from lloyds almost 9 days ago but still havent got them...

luckily they gave me a letter saying i have >1800 (main applicant + dependant) and 50000 came into my account on X date ...

and also certified the closing balance.. I am going with that and some internet statements.. and i will send the original as soon as i get them..

therock
Member of Standing

Post by therock » Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:44 am

sriks wrote:I am in a similar situation i ordered my bank statements from lloyds almost 9 days ago but still havent got them...

luckily they gave me a letter saying i have >1800 (main applicant + dependant) and 50000 came into my account on X date ...

and also certified the closing balance.. I am going with that and some internet statements.. and i will send the original as soon as i get them..
Why do you want to make things hard for yourself? The letter given by the bank to you is enough, you don't need to send bank statements!

sriks

Post by sriks » Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:34 am

therock wrote:
sriks wrote:I am in a similar situation i ordered my bank statements from lloyds almost 9 days ago but still havent got them...

Why do you want to make things hard for yourself? The letter given by the bank to you is enough, you don't need to send bank statements!

Thanks for ur response, the only reason I am doing this is since the letters are addressed to me and not the UKBA, which i am worried about a bit.. all the templates from UKBA show the letters addressed to them.

moh1021
Newly Registered

Re: can we submit maintenance funds proof after application

Post by moh1021 » Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:51 am

Hi Shahbazali
you should not send your application without your maintenance funds bank letter otherwise you might get asked to send them or get refused. But if they asked you to send statement they will consider your statement 90 days prior to your application date.
Many thanks.

shahbazali
- thin ice -

maintenance funds in joint account

Post by shahbazali » Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:38 am

I heard a solution that if someone has sufficient amount in his account for 3 months and application just opens joint account with him now both names will show on their bank statement. will it be ok?

thanks

rizwan567
Diamond Member

Re: can we submit maintenance funds proof after application

Post by rizwan567 » Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:48 am

shahbazali wrote:HI
since ukba announced the new rules on 22 nov and 13 dec is the last date so many people would be unable to get 3 month maintenance funds statement. can we submit application without this statement and send it later. or what can be other option.

thanks
http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=119915