ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR - Need information for Dependent

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

immi_enq
Newly Registered

ILR - Need information for Dependent

Post by immi_enq » Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:18 am

Hi All,

I came to the Uk in Feb 2008 2002 as a Tier2 ICT and currently completing my 5th year as Teir-1 (general) migrant.
I got my Tier1 on Mar-2011 only till then I am in Tier 2 ICT.
I am now in the process of applying for my ILR. Hence I'm applying for ILR on the grounds that I am UK for 5 years.

My wife and I have been married for just less than 2 years and my wife moved into the UK as a dependant in May 2011.

I have necessary proofs to justify the Cohabitation certificate from that time she was there. But as her stay is only from May 2011 to till date ,
she also had a continous break of 2 months in between as well.

I understand that for a partner to be eligible for settlement visa, they should have lived in the country for 2 years.
However since my visa is due for renewal (ILR) in 02 Jan 2012, I would like to know what options she has for her extension.
Kindly let me know if you know.

wpilr_nov12
Diamond Member

Post by wpilr_nov12 » Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:58 am

Please do not send me PM if I haven't sent you one yet.
My ILR, MN1 and kids PP stories.