ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 General Dependent Joint PEO appl. First Extension

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

risingsun
Newly Registered

Tier 1 General Dependent Joint PEO appl. First Extension

Post by risingsun » Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:18 am

Hi,

I am in UK since June 2011 on Tier 1 General . My wife joined me in sept 2011

We are going for a joint PEO application in mid december for extension.

I have 3 queries regarding my extension application. Any help would be much appreciated. (sorry about writing a lengthy post but just wanted to explain better)

1. The dependent form - Section H Asks for any Biometric residence permits that have been previously assigned - The form does not have an option to tick 'No' to declare that no biometric residence permit is assigned to us. (My wife applied from india in june 2011 and her fingerprints were taken at VFS, but we dont have BRP since we arrived in uk.)

How do I deal with this section and declare that she does not have a BRP as this is her first extension? Should I keep it completely blank?

2. The bank statements for maintenance funds : I have my savings account whose statements (with enough funds) I am producing for salary as well as maintenance proof. But as my wife will have to fill in a separate form, does she need to provide a separate original copy of same set of statements ? Or a single set of statements is enough for establishing my and my wife's maintenance (as it is a joint application?) really confused here.

3. While applying for the first time from india, my wife's visa was rejected due to marriage certificate related issues.. But we won the appeal in our favour and visa was granted to her.. in this case, is she required to say yes in question K19 - ('Have you been refused entry clearance?)

risingsun
Newly Registered

Post by risingsun » Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:52 pm

pleaaasee reply guys..