ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR 10 year long cateogry - Application returned

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

muzzybee
Newly Registered

ILR 10 year long cateogry - Application returned

Post by muzzybee » Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:22 am

Hello,
I submitted for my ILR 10 year long residency using the SET 0 version 07/ 2012 on August 2012.

It was returned by Liverpool office stating i have used the old version and they will refund the fee and for me to submit a new one.

I have checked and rechecked again also checked with croydon the form i sent was the latest one and to date is the latest one.

I am confused and cant believe UKBA could make such a fundamental mistake.

I am thinking of posting the whole thing back again to them in Liverpool stating they made a mistake and to reconsider as i have already wasted 4 months.

Please advice

Greenie
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by Greenie » Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:25 am

Yes they appear to have made a mistake. I would do as you have suggested and send it back to the address on the rejection lever with a clear cover letter setting out their mistake.

muzzybee
Newly Registered

Post by muzzybee » Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:24 pm

Thanks