ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Anyone recently processed spouse visa from India ?

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

stitaprajna

Anyone recently processed spouse visa from India ?

Post by stitaprajna » Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:21 pm

I need help in preparing the documents and applying for the UK VISA.

My fiancee UK visa says 'Residence Permit' and 'Indefinite Leave to Remain in the UK'. I am in IT from Bangalore, India. We will be marrying in India in Jan and I want to prepare for my visa application.

If anyone has done the same recently, could you please guide me? Please note I had got my HSMP visa done 3-4 years back on my own but I had lot of time then. So, I have many of the documents required alread - English Langauge Graduation, NARIC certification etc.

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:44 pm

Read the Spouse visa from India post in the family section for the info you require

stitaprajna

Post by stitaprajna » Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:17 pm

I am not able to find the posts that answer my question. The abbreviations and so many visa categories are very confusing.
This is very urgent, wish someone could please guide me through.

stitaprajna

Endorsement of Marriage certificate by State Government

Post by stitaprajna » Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:57 pm

I will be applying for Spouse visa and want to know if I need to get the Marriage Certificate endorsed again by the State Government (Maharashtra)?
It will cost me couple of thousands of INRs and also delay the process couple of days.

Thanks.

diversity

Post by diversity » Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:31 pm

Yes you need a marriage certificate, couple of marriage photos and the wedding cards to support your application as a minimum. What do you mean endorse, you any way do it before a registrar. Get copies of it and get them notarised.

stitaprajna

Post by stitaprajna » Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:43 pm

diversity wrote:Yes you need a marriage certificate,
Should the marriage certificate be original or photocopy would be enough?

Thanks,
Stit