ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PEO appointment booked but not shown under transaction

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

SKJMR

Post by SKJMR » Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:43 am

Hi guys,

last night on 3rd december, i booked an appointment for 14th jan 2013 in croydon peo office and i got 2 emails from UKBA saying my appointment is confirmed with a booking reference number but when i went to the website and logged in again to see my appoint confirmation on the " My Transaction' tab page i cant find my details.

My questions is:

1. is it a server problem/database problem of ukba
2. is my appointment confirmed for defiant and am i ok to attend the peo office as per the email from ukba.
3. anybody with the same experience, please help me understand what need to be done.
4. do i need to call ukba to confirm my appointment

my email sandeepjella@yahoo.com

thank you
sandeep

cs95tdg
Diamond Member

Post by cs95tdg » Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:24 am

I would call the UKBA to verify the booking.

msarwar

Post by msarwar » Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:42 am

Hi Guys,

I am in a similar situation as well.

I have been booked and got two confirmation mails confirming Date: Mon 14 Jan 2013 Time: 09:00 AM and Location: Birmingham (Solihull).

However, its not appearing on my transaction as well.

Can any body confirm the best possible UKBA phone number or UKBA Email Address for resolution of such sort of issues?

BR,
Sarwar

jagacharaja

Post by jagacharaja » Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:36 am

I had this issue back in August. When I called the customer service line they said as long as I have received an email confirming the appointment that should suffice. Just take a printout of this email with you on the day.

For your peace of mind you might want to call UKBA helpline yourself.

InUkOnHsmp
United Kingdom

Post by InUkOnHsmp » Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:21 pm

It would also help to get another confirmation from UKBA by sending your query with reference number etc to applyonlinee-support@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk.

Take a printout of the response to your appointment.

Regards
Challenges make life worth it!

koukla
Newly Registered

Can't get UKBA PEO appointment

Post by koukla » Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:57 am

Hi - can anybody advise how to get a PEO appointment in the first place? I have been trying online everyday and cannot get through.
Help appreciated, thanks!

InUkOnHsmp
United Kingdom

Post by InUkOnHsmp » Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:22 am

Challenges make life worth it!

koukla
Newly Registered

Post by koukla » Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:55 pm

thank you!
Finally managed to get on around 2.30am and book.

ravdi
Newly Registered

succ ess

Post by ravdi » Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:15 pm

Have you tried tonight already? Anyway, there are no easier ways, but to keep trying. Login at about 5 or 10 minutes before midnight, and keep refreshing using F5 key on your keyboard if using a desktop or laptop. I don't believe you will get anything after 1am. The portal is busiest at those times. Hence the error messages you will get. Ignore and keep refreshing. The key is to keep trying.

It is very hard to find new appointment and takes lots of effort, because many people attempts to book on website at same time midnight,
but if you want to allow me to catch any cancellations for you during daytime, please contact me: expresult a't inbox c*m

expMan
Newly Registered

PEO Appointments

Post by expMan » Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:53 pm

I am looking for new appointments for end of feb or early March, Which are the best dated to search for new appointments start for those periods.
I am happy visit Croydon office to book my appointment in advance.

expMan
Newly Registered

Re: succ ess

Post by expMan » Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:55 pm

ravdi wrote:Have you tried tonight already? Anyway, there are no easier ways, but to keep trying. Login at about 5 or 10 minutes before midnight, and keep refreshing using F5 key on your keyboard if using a desktop or laptop. I don't believe you will get anything after 1am. The portal is busiest at those times. Hence the error messages you will get. Ignore and keep refreshing. The key is to keep trying.

It is very hard to find new appointment and takes lots of effort, because many people attempts to book on website at same time midnight,
but if you want to allow me to catch any cancellations for you during daytime, please contact me: expresult@inbox c0m

Could you help me get one appointment? your help will be good.