ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

SET(O)Form - What is your pay each month - Ltd Co. Director?

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

gettingit
Newly Registered

SET(O)Form - What is your pay each month - Ltd Co. Director?

Post by gettingit » Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:16 pm

Question 5.3 in the SET (o) form asks Are you working in the UK?

If so, what is your pay each month
after income tax and other deductions?

As a limited company director, what should this answer be? Should this be the salary taken out each month, or should I average up the net salary AND dividends taken out in the last 12 months?

Thanks

ILRHolder
Newly Registered

Post by ILRHolder » Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:13 am

Just mention the salary taken out each month. I did the same and got my ILR approved last week.

icon3001

Post by icon3001 » Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:12 am

What if the Director is paid using dividends and which varies every month

ILRHolder
Newly Registered

Post by ILRHolder » Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:05 pm

Dividend income can't be classified as a regular income and can't be mentioned there.

icon3001

Post by icon3001 » Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:56 am

You mean if I am taking just dividends every month and different amounts do they not count towards my previous earnings?

nitinaggarwalin
Newly Registered

Re: SET(O)Form - What is your pay each month - Ltd Co. Direc

Post by nitinaggarwalin » Sat Sep 14, 2013 9:19 pm

gettingit wrote:Question 5.3 in the SET (o) form asks Are you working in the UK?

If so, what is your pay each month
after income tax and other deductions?

As a limited company director, what should this answer be? Should this be the salary taken out each month, or should I average up the net salary AND dividends taken out in the last 12 months?

Thanks
Hi Guys I am not sure that I would only want to put salary and no dividends so I am plannging to provide this explanantion...

As I am a Director of a limited company my earnings comprise of monthly salary and Dividend income from the limited company.

Monthly Dividends shown above have been calculated as an average based on the annual Gross Dividends of XXX GBP for the 12month period considered for this application, proofs of which have been provided along with the application.

What do you guys think...

PLEASE ADVISE