ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Can'nt long in for PEO appointment

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

bhossan100

Can'nt long in for PEO appointment

Post by bhossan100 » Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:53 am

Hi
For the last 2 nights I have been trying to re-book PEO appointment. I tried to log in around 10:30 pm . But whenever I click on my account, I get the message Internet explorer cann't display the page or If I am able to fill in my user name and password and click on log in tab all details disapper. Has anyone faced this problem? I have already booked an appointment, but trying to reschedule.
Rgds
B Hossan

Sri4
Newly Registered
India

Re: Can'nt long in for PEO appointment

Post by Sri4 » Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:20 am

I had the same problem for the past 2 days. The Site was up today at 2 AM and i was able to book the appointment.
bhossan100 wrote:Hi
For the last 2 nights I have been trying to re-book PEO appointment. I tried to log in around 10:30 pm . But whenever I click on my account, I get the message Internet explorer cann't display the page or If I am able to fill in my user name and password and click on log in tab all details disapper. Has anyone faced this problem? I have already booked an appointment, but trying to reschedule.
Rgds
B Hossan

vis10
Newly Registered

Post by vis10 » Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:40 am

Hi

I am in the same boat but good to know that booking appointment at 2 was successful. in my case i am still looking for an appointment and could not able to get passed login screen.

Sri4
Newly Registered
India

Post by Sri4 » Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:11 pm

Keep trying and dont give up until you get the appointment.
On sunday night, i could log on at 23:45 but the site was down from 23:59 and could no longer either login / view any appointments. i gave up at 01:00.

On Monday night, i logged in early (about 23:00) but the site was not accessible by 23:30. I kept trying until 01:30 and gave up again.

I logged in at 21:30 on Tue night but the web site went down by 22:00. Intermittently i could logon but go disconnected frequently. Finally at 02:00, the site was up again and i could login and search for appointments.

It seems to be random every day but keep trying until the site is accessible again.
vis10 wrote:Hi

I am in the same boat but good to know that booking appointment at 2 was successful. in my case i am still looking for an appointment and could not able to get passed login screen.