ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Dependant - FLR (M)

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

splashing

ILR Dependant - FLR (M)

Post by splashing » Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:07 pm

Hi People,

I must say this is a very good forum and kudos to all who have contributed - moderators and all.

Please can people who have applied for ILR dependant using Form FLR (M) share thier thoughts, experience, documents submitted etc with us all.

also can the main applicant go in with the dependant on the day?

Looking forward to hear from you all as usual.

Many thanks

innocentdevil
Diamond Member

Post by innocentdevil » Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:05 pm

You can certainly book your ILR appointment and FLR(M) for later on same day which would be a good way to get it done.

I got my ILR and then have posted my wife's FLR(M) last month as I wanted to save some money plus we do not have immediate travel plans. They have sent us acknowledgment back plus deducted fees but haven't heard anything else yet.

Plus it is too early as I posted her application on 3 November.

Let me know if you require help with FLR(M) app

splashing

Post by splashing » Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:24 pm

Hi Innocent devil,

Many thanks for your response. u are God sent.

i definetely need help with FLR (M) application.

Please what docs did you submit for your wife's FLR (M) app.

Many thanks

innocentdevil
Diamond Member

Post by innocentdevil » Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:49 pm

splashing wrote:Hi Innocent devil,

Many thanks for your response. u are God sent.

i definetely need help with FLR (M) application.

Please what docs did you submit for your wife's FLR (M) app.

Many thanks
Documents Checklist:

1 - Application Form (Latest completed) with 2 x Photos of wife, 1 x my photo
2 - Her Passport which contained her visa (no biometric yet)
3 - My Passport
4 - My Biometric Card with ILR on it
5 - A1 Spouse Test Original Certificate
6. Marriage certificate with Translation
7 - Bank Statements for Maintenance Funds
8 - Cohab documents. i.e: Council Tax Bill in both names, TV License in her name, Voter registration in her name, Her bank statement, my bank statements, my last 3 months payslips, My mortgage documents, GP cards for both, documents showing her pregnancy tests etc. Basically documents which showed that we have been living together since she came here

9 - A cover letter explaining the docs we attached.

splashing

Post by splashing » Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:26 pm

Many thanks for this . so so helpful.

Though by the time my hubby would be appearing for his application, my Biometric card wont be out then. so i plan to use the letter issued to me that application succesful and my card on the way in the post.

i want to believe that should sufice. at least they can check that in thier system. or what do u think?

fingers crossed.

innocentdevil
Diamond Member

Post by innocentdevil » Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:10 am

should be fine.

splashing

Post by splashing » Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:47 am

Hi all, pls help out. Filling form FLR (M) and a bit confused.

My hubby came in less than 2 yrs ago (Exactly July 2011) as dependant on tier 1 general, hence not due for ILR.

Based on section 7A below (Pls see extract from the form), are we to meet the financial requirement of £18,000 salary for applying with no child dependant or do we say N/A and move to 7B MAINTENANCE section.

SECTION 7A - FINANCIAL REQUIREMENT
If you were granted leave to enter or remain as a partner following an application made before the 9th July 2012 you are not required to complete section 7A, Proceed to 7B MAINTENANCE.

innocentdevil
Diamond Member

Post by innocentdevil » Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:42 pm

splashing wrote:Hi all, pls help out. Filling form FLR (M) and a bit confused.

My hubby came in less than 2 yrs ago (Exactly July 2011) as dependant on tier 1 general, hence not due for ILR.

Based on section 7A below (Pls see extract from the form), are we to meet the financial requirement of £18,000 salary for applying with no child dependant or do we say N/A and move to 7B MAINTENANCE section.

No - as your husband joined you before 9 july 2012. Skip the section

SECTION 7A - FINANCIAL REQUIREMENT
If you were granted leave to enter or remain as a partner following an application made before the 9th July 2012 you are not required to complete section 7A, Proceed to 7B MAINTENANCE.

If no children are applying, skip the section as well

write a cover letter explaining above

ramreddy
Newly Registered

10 yrs ILR Dependent

Post by ramreddy » Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:11 pm

Hi Everybody!

Hope you all can help me with an Issue...
I Recently got ILR under 10yrs Long Residence ( converted from Tier 1 General). My Wife joined me as a dependent on Tier 1 Dependent Visa (since March 2012). I understand that I need to apply for her extension using FLR(M) (I guess) as she has not spent 2 yrs in the country yet to qualify for ILR. What I am not sure of is weather I need to show any Maintenance funds (like I had to under Tier 1, £800) or just fill Section 7C on the new form. Also do I need to show any evidence such as payslips, tenancy agreement and all for Section 7C. Kindly advice.