ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

scared to apply EEA family permit plz help

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

jutt_don
- thin ice -
United Kingdom

scared to apply EEA family permit plz help

Post by jutt_don » Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:39 pm

hi guys im reading ur forum from lond time and i decided to u ppl to help me plzz on my issue.
i got polish wife living in uk and i im overstayed in uk on a vizit viza. I meet my wife in uk and we fall in love and i got married her in pakistan. Now im thinking to apply for EEA family permit.
1. can i get viza even i done overstayed. by the way i came back voluntarily on my ticket but they took my details.
2. my polish wife is working in uk and got indefinite viza 3 months ago.
3. wot documents do i need for tht viza.

Salem
- thin ice -

Post by Salem » Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:22 pm

Another sham wedding IMO :roll:

keffers
BANNED

Post by keffers » Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:31 pm

I wind-up, in my opinion.

ravii

Post by ravii » Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:38 pm

Best regards

bil123
- thin ice -

Post by bil123 » Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:59 pm

why you people do this? just because of your sham marriages we struggle.I am also from Pakistan and married to a Eastern European, doesn't mean that my relationship is also not genuine because of so many of you UKBA visits our homes and take interviews which is really not pleasant.

rachellynn1972
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by rachellynn1972 » Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:04 pm

Anyone here that will not advice the op but become HO, jury and judge are all in sham marriage. Why did you all not take your spouse to your own country but decide to apply for stay in uk after marriage? You all are aware that when you marry to your spouse it will give you right to stay in uk or else you will not get married. We all are aware of sham marriages but lets leave that for uk and judge. Give advice and dont be judge and jury here, if you know you are so perfect, take your spouse to your own country and stop begging for visa from HO. You are not so special for job here in uk, many british are working in your home countries as an expertrate, why not take the job from them.
To OP, overstaying has no effect on resident permit, apply your right as long, i say as long your marriage is genuine if not you gat no right. If you are refused you will have right to prove yourself in the front of an independent judge, that is if your marriage is genuine and your relationship is subsist
beloved is the belief that there are inherent differences in people's traits and capacities that are entirely due to their race, however defined, and that, as a consequence, justify the different treatment of those people, both socially and legally.

Directive/2004/38/EC
Respected Guru
Location: does not matter if you are with your EEA family member

Post by Directive/2004/38/EC » Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:58 pm

If you follow this link you will see that a "different" user posted almost word for word identical story.

I suspect this is not a sham marriage. I suspect this is a fake posting.

Move on. No need to waste time here!

sheraz7
Respected Guru

Post by sheraz7 » Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:53 pm

I believe its same person with same issue with two user name.
Please donot send PM. Write in open forum to facilitate others too.
REGARDS

jutt_don
- thin ice -
United Kingdom

Post by jutt_don » Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:57 am

rachellynn1972 wrote:Anyone here that will not advice the op but become HO, jury and judge are all in sham marriage. Why did you all not take your spouse to your own country but decide to apply for stay in uk after marriage? You all are aware that when you marry to your spouse it will give you right to stay in uk or else you will not get married. We all are aware of sham marriages but lets leave that for uk and judge. Give advice and dont be judge and jury here, if you know you are so perfect, take your spouse to your own country and stop begging for visa from HO. You are not so special for job here in uk, many british are working in your home countries as an expertrate, why not take the job from them.
To OP, overstaying has no effect on resident permit, apply your right as long, i say as long your marriage is genuine if not you gat no right. If you are refused you will have right to prove yourself in the front of an independent judge, that is if your marriage is genuine and your relationship is subsist
thanks alot for ut comments

jutt_don
- thin ice -
United Kingdom

Post by jutt_don » Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:58 am

sheraz7 wrote:I believe its same person with same issue with two user name.
LPC :D

jutt_don
- thin ice -
United Kingdom

Post by jutt_don » Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:00 pm

bil123 wrote:why you people do this? just because of your sham marriages we struggle.I am also from Pakistan and married to a Eastern European, doesn't mean that my relationship is also not genuine because of so many of you UKBA visits our homes and take interviews which is really not pleasant.
LPC :D

jutt_don
- thin ice -
United Kingdom

Post by jutt_don » Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:03 pm

Salem wrote:Another sham wedding IMO :roll:
sorry for late reply but for u LPC :D

jutt_don
- thin ice -
United Kingdom

Post by jutt_don » Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:08 pm

bil123 wrote:why you people do this? just because of your sham marriages we struggle.I am also from Pakistan and married to a Eastern European, doesn't mean that my relationship is also not genuine because of so many of you UKBA visits our homes and take interviews which is really not pleasant.
y u think tht only ur relationship is jenuine :?:

ahmad_785

Post by ahmad_785 » Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:59 pm

i am confused about your question are you in london?beacuse your location says london or you are in pakistan?
hmmmmm

i forgot my SIGNATURE :)

jutt_don
- thin ice -
United Kingdom

Post by jutt_don » Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:48 pm

ahmad_785 wrote:i am confused about your question are you in london?beacuse your location says london or you are in pakistan?
sorry ahmad i dont know y it is showing london. im in pakistan.

jutt_don
- thin ice -
United Kingdom

Post by jutt_don » Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:29 am

jutt_don wrote:
ahmad_785 wrote:i am confused about your question are you in london?beacuse your location says london or you are in pakistan?
sorry ahmad i dont know y it is showing london. im in pakistan.
can u help me

Gyfrinachgar
Member of Standing

Post by Gyfrinachgar » Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:45 pm

jutt_don wrote:y u think tht only ur relationship is jenuine :?:
(1) As already indicated by Lucapooka in the above mentioned thread: there are several red flags in your case.
(2) You don't need to convince us to begin with (at which you apparently failed), but you need to convince HO - and I doubt that you will find that an easy task in your case.
(3) Please, at least TRY to use English. I have no problem at all with spelling/grammar errors (like "vizit viza"), but shenanigans like "y", "u", "ur", "ppl", "plzz", ... are not even words.

jutt_don
- thin ice -
United Kingdom

Post by jutt_don » Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:08 pm

Gyfrinachgar wrote:
jutt_don wrote:y u think tht only ur relationship is jenuine :?:
(1) As already indicated by Lucapooka in the above mentioned thread: there are several red flags in your case.
(2) You don't need to convince us to begin with (at which you apparently failed), but you need to convince HO - and I doubt that you will find that an easy task in your case.
(3) Please, at least TRY to use English. I have no problem at all with spelling/grammar errors (like "vizit viza"), but shenanigans like "y", "u", "ur", "ppl", "plzz", ... are not even words.
thanks for reply. anyone else there who can help?

bil123
- thin ice -

Post by bil123 » Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:46 am

thanks for reply. anyone else there who can help?[/quote]
LPC :lol:

bil123
- thin ice -

Post by bil123 » Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:47 am

bil123 wrote:thanks for reply. anyone else there who can help?
LPC :lol: