ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Questions ..Please Help

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

rd26878
Newly Registered

ILR Questions ..Please Help

Post by rd26878 » Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:50 pm

Hello,

I am on TIER 1 General visa and will completing 5 years stay in UK by 23rd Jan 2013 and planning to book a PEO appointment.

If I am not wrong I have to use SET(O) application right ?

I am having few more questions.

1. Do I need to place a separate application for my Wife is on TIER 1 Dependant Visa ... she already completed 2 years of stay in UK.

2. My wife also works in UK, please can you tell me in which section in application form I have mention her salary details

3. In Section 5 ,

Does a relative or friend of you or your partner, or both of you, regularly give you money?

I dont get mony form any friend/relative .. But My wife gets monthly salary ..

Do I need to answer "YES" here ??

Thanks for your quick response

wpilr_nov12
Diamond Member

Re: ILR Questions ..Please Help

Post by wpilr_nov12 » Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:30 pm

rd26878 wrote:Hello,

I am on TIER 1 General visa and will completing 5 years stay in UK by 23rd Jan 2013 and planning to book a PEO appointment.

If I am not wrong I have to use SET(O) application right ? RIGHT
I am having few more questions.

1. Do I need to place a separate application for my Wife is on TIER 1 Dependant Visa ... she already completed 2 years of stay in UK. No. Just complete the form with her details in Dependent section.

2. My wife also works in UK, please can you tell me in which section in application form I have mention her salary details. If there is no section in the form asking for this detail, then maybe this does not need to be mentioned. Just give what the form asks for.

3. In Section 5 ,

Does a relative or friend of you or your partner, or both of you, regularly give you money?

I dont get mony form any friend/relative .. But My wife gets monthly salary ..

Do I need to answer "YES" here ?? NO

Thanks for your quick response

You don't need to complete the form to book PEO Appointment.
Please do not send me PM if I haven't sent you one yet.
My ILR, MN1 and kids PP stories.