ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Employer stoping me working on acknowledgement letter

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Asim.m
Newly Registered

Employer stoping me working on acknowledgement letter

Post by Asim.m » Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:51 am

My psw finished on 18 october and by some worst reasins i applied on last day but anyhow was b4 visa expire. Hr said we cant allow you to work untill you have some proof, so i was at hone for 10 days... got acknowledgement letter on 29 october and i gave them.. But still they stop me saying its nothing wriitten on letter about applicant can work. But i informed them and shown proof from ukba websit that until my application decide my status will be still psw which is a work permit , so i can work. But still they said, have to verify from home office..until they are doing verification and last day sent me a mail for investation meeting for absence on work and provide documents for right to work, and tell me now where should bring these documents from now.lol. Being nearly 2 months now and no visa and also these employer tensions.. Dont know how to handle, need help.. I know am legal in this case but still how to prove. Thanks if you guve me full help.

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:02 am

You will, in any case, have to leave your job if your Tier 1 (ENT) leave is granted.