ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

english language requirement

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

zandu
Newly Registered

english language requirement

Post by zandu » Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:48 am

regarding english language requirement.

My wife has got Bachelor in Dental Science from Bangalore University. I have check on point based calculator and it has awarded 10 points for english language. Do I have to still need a confirmation from UK NARIC that the degree is equivalent. Do I need a letter from the Bangalore University that the course was taught in English.

Thanks in advance
zu

srik_1983

Re: english language requirement

Post by srik_1983 » Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:29 am

My understanding is that you do not need as it is recognised on the points based calculator

Also NARIC offers two services, which one would you opt for?

- Statement of Comparability
- English Language Assessment

Thanks

zandu wrote:regarding english language requirement.

My wife has got Bachelor in Dental Science from Bangalore University. I have check on point based calculator and it has awarded 10 points for english language. Do I have to still need a confirmation from UK NARIC that the degree is equivalent. Do I need a letter from the Bangalore University that the course was taught in English.

Thanks in advance
zu