ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Referee already signed as Analyst, and now Director

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Immigrant06

Referee already signed as Analyst, and now Director

Post by Immigrant06 » Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:26 pm

Hi all

I am thinking to ask my friend as a referee who is the director of VAT registered company.

The only problem is that he had counter signed already my child's passport application where he has mentioned as "Analyst".

Can I ask him to sign as "Director"?

Thanks

Gyfrinachgar
Member of Standing

Re: Referee already signed as Analyst, and now Director

Post by Gyfrinachgar » Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:46 pm

Immigrant06 wrote:The only problem is that he had counter signed already my child's passport application where he has mentioned as "Analyst". Can I ask him to sign as "Director"?
I see no reason why this could possibly be a problem. People get new jobs all the time, and even if they stay in their job, they can get promoted/demoted/transferred. This will not be a problem at all if there is sufficient time between the two applications. If the two applications are very close to each other, it could lead to confusion, although Analyst and Director are technically not a contradiction (likewise, people can be described as scientist and researcher, or as police officer and civil servant, etc.).