ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Please help: Tier 2 Dependant and family visa

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

lshettyl
Newly Registered

Please help: Tier 2 Dependant and family visa

Post by lshettyl » Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:02 am

My wife and I have been in the UK for the past 2 years on T2 ICT Dependant and T2 ICT visa respectively. We now have a new born baby in India. I am going to apply for a PBS dependant visa for my child and a family visit visa for my mother in-law. I have few quick questions before I go ahead with the application.

About the family visit visa (mother in-law):

I am sponsoring all her expenses.
1) Does she have to have a return ticket booked before the visa application? if no, does she simply leave the return date field blank in the app form?
2) How about the travel insurance? should that be submitted along with the visa app?
3) My father in law is going to submit his property docs to support her app. Can that be a photocopy since we can't submit originals dues to bank loan on that?

About my child's visa (PBS dependant):

1) Do I have to submit my marriage certificate since I don not have it handy at the moment and only a photo copy is available?

-------------------

Re: bank statements, I have the statement for the past 6 months only until end of Oct 2012 in originals. I do not have the statement yet for the month of Nov. Will this be a problem? Can I submit a online download copy for Nov but with no seal/sign from the bank since I am in India?

I would really appreciate any help on this. Many thanks to everyone in advance.

lshettyl
Newly Registered

Post by lshettyl » Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:40 pm

Anyone please?