ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Evidence of lawful residence

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Milagritos
Newly Registered

Evidence of lawful residence

Post by Milagritos » Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:39 pm

I am a wife of UK national living in the Uk since 2004, passport expired in 2009 did not renew until 2011, during that period did not travel and have no intention too. I am a housewife that does not work,Do not claim benefits as husband supports , do not have any children so how can I prove that I was in UK between 2009 to 2011.

Thank you very much,

Milagritos

trs2011
- thin ice -

Re: Evidence of lawful residence

Post by trs2011 » Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:21 pm

Milagritos wrote:I am a wife of UK national living in the Uk since 2004, passport expired in 2009 did not renew until 2011, during that period did not travel and have no intention too. I am a housewife that does not work,Do not claim benefits as husband supports , do not have any children so how can I prove that I was in UK between 2009 to 2011.

Thank you very much,

Milagritos
Bank Statements , HMRC letters , bills etc in your name to prove that you were residing at that adress during those years .