ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Help , please advise

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

UKIlr2012
Newly Registered

ILR Help , please advise

Post by UKIlr2012 » Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:03 pm

Hi All,

Hope you are doing well.

I am applying for ILR(SET(O)) under HSMP + Tier 1 at the end of the month.

I have recently moved home and had my previous expired passport missing, hence reported to police and obtained TOC last month.

I have all the documents available , so will it be an issue if I go for premium appointment, please advise and any one had similar experience and had a covering letter then I would appreciate there help to please share it with me.

I have appointment booked for solihul and croydon on different dates please advise which one would be best to approach.

Many Thanks for you help.

safdar

Re: ILR Help , please advise

Post by safdar » Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:21 pm

UKIlr2012 wrote:Hi All,

Hope you are doing well.

I have recently moved home and had my previous expired passport missing, hence reporteid to police and obtained TOC last month.

I have all the documents available , so will it be an issue if I go for premium appointment, please advise and any one had similar experience and had a covering letter then I would appreciate there help to please share it with me.

I have appointment booked for solihul and croydon on different dates please advise which one would be best to approach.

solihul is the best as after ur application is decided u will be asked to pay the fee.

stokbrig

Re: ILR Help , please advise

Post by stokbrig » Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:59 pm

so if your application refused you wouldn't pay!!???
can anyone confirm ? and is this mean that every PEO has his own policy?
safdar wrote:
UKIlr2012 wrote:Hi All,

Hope you are doing well.

I have recently moved home and had my previous expired passport missing, hence reporteid to police and obtained TOC last month.

solihul is the best as after ur application is decided u will be asked to pay the fee.

arifahmmed
Member of Standing

Post by arifahmmed » Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:42 am

All PEO has same policy for considering application. However for payment only Solihul check the application first and if confirmed then request tor fee. Other PEO collect fee first.