ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

X

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

kss
Newly Registered

Post by kss » Thu Jul 15, 2004 11:01 am

I got all visa stamping in my old passport, which was expired a year ago. But now I have my new passport. In that case shall I mansion both passport nos., or my old passport no. only is enough.

Thanks for your useful info.

K2004

Post by K2004 » Thu Jul 15, 2004 11:32 am

Good point,

to be honest i am not sure, may be you should phone them and ask them.they are helpful.

Good Luck

uniuni
Newly Registered

FLR

Post by uniuni » Fri Jul 16, 2004 4:40 pm

Hi K2004

Congratulations on your WP extension!!!
As far as I know, the approval process of WPs is fairly quick. In fact, they gave me a permit within a week.

The problem is FLR (extension of leave to remain), I think. It would take 6-8weeks, so I strongly advise you to send your application for FLR as soon as possible before your current leave to remain expires. The 'six months' stated in the letter means your IED (Immigration Employment Document=work permit) is valid for six months. so id does not mean you can wait for six months before you apply for your FLR.

I hope both of us will get our FLRs soon...(I just sent out my application yesterday).

Best wishes,

uniuni