ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Previous Earnings

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

CK
Newly Registered

Previous Earnings

Post by CK » Sun Dec 10, 2006 10:52 am

Dear All,

With regards to this section of the application,Questions 28-31 on pg 6:

1. Question 28: When they ask for relevant country code from the guidance notes, are they asking for the country band?? Couldn`t find any country code a such in the notes.

2. Question 30: For the amount earned, are they asking for amount in our home currency or amount converted to Pounds Stirling?

3. Question 31: Relevant Income Band from the guidance notes, are they asking for the country band as well as the band amount as it is stated in the notes,ie, if I was in the Pound Stirling 11,000 + range, must one fill in "Band C; 11,000+" or just "11,000+"?

4.My tax assesment doesn`t cover completely the full 12 month period for which I`m claiming my earnings from, must I still submit my latest tax assesment?

Finally, with regards to my qualifications, if I have my original degree certificate, do I still have to submit my academic transcript?

Thank you in advance for any help provided!!!

CK

nnj10

Post by nnj10 » Sun Dec 10, 2006 11:07 am

Hi CK,

If you browse through this forum you will get your querry answered; in the previous posts.

Q. 28. A,B,C,D,E

Q. 30. Should be in the GBP (I am not too sure)

Q. 31. Just 11000+

Send only the Degree certificate, if you are sending the NARIC verification along dont send your original academic transcripts.