ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

15 days is gone and no response of my EEA Family Permit.

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

mileve
Newly Registered

15 days is gone and no response of my EEA Family Permit.

Post by mileve » Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:35 pm

Hi guys!
How are you doing all? Hope fine!
Well, I have been here before - if you guys do remember me- and I was asking about my list of 'proofs' to submitt my EEA Family Permit.
Well, now, I come here to ask the oppnion of you guys.
I have not get any response after this period of time that they give us to wait for a response, and then I have sent two email to the visa section of British Embassy in Warsaw, and I did not get any response yet. I am not being excited too much, but if the officer had told me that within of 15 days, they would contact me with the decision, then, I really thought that they would take tightly this period of time. Well, it was not what happened, and because it is getting close and close of the Christmass, I am starting to get bothered that it can be delayed more this decision. In their website they advise us also to get some kind of information through the Worldbridge, and I was just going to do it, and then I remembered of you, and I am expecting that you can give me a light about how to procede in this situation. Should I contact the worldbridge through email to know about my decision? Specially because they keep the passports with them, and for me, it is not comfortable at all to be living and getting used day by day without my passport.
Well, hope you can help me!

Thanks for the attention!