ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Saral form and Xerox cpy of Form 16 accepted ???

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

RoseZid
Newly Registered

Saral form and Xerox cpy of Form 16 accepted ???

Post by RoseZid » Mon Dec 11, 2006 5:15 am

People sending Form 16 as a proof of income tax return please reply.

Since we have submitted the original for filing the returns,

is it ok to send the xerox copy of FOrm 16 with saral form

Will Home office accept xerox copy of form 16 for ITR?

Please reply.

hsmp.applicant2007

Post by hsmp.applicant2007 » Mon Dec 11, 2006 9:52 am

You may have to get a copy of your form16 signed and stamped by the accounts department or any other person responsible for payroll in your organisation.

hsmp.applicant2007

Post by hsmp.applicant2007 » Mon Dec 11, 2006 9:53 am

Oops forgot to add, Form16 is not going to be a valid form of evidence in any case as it will not cover the last 12 months earnings completely, so it really does not matter if you do not have an original Form16!

paramjit2k

hi

Post by paramjit2k » Mon Dec 11, 2006 12:04 pm

Form 16 is issued by the employer, so u should get it stamped and signed by concerned dept ....
Regards,

Pam Aujla

simar

Post by simar » Mon Dec 11, 2006 1:01 pm

RoseZid
Either send form16 or send Saral. Both can be complementary to each other. However suppliment support of salary slips & bank statements will be required covering that period.
Minor catch is while in Form 16 we have all tax related income shown. But while filling in Saral,we do not have to fill the max big figure of our declare salary. Now for borderline cases of salary points. People should prefer sending form16 rather than saral. Ethically speaking after all Form16 is submitted to incometax people while getting back Stamped/signed Saral. So it is income in form16 that should be counted,but you know this is not idle world. It will take you fruitless effort to make this understand to HO people . Any photocopy of Form16 will be not be considered. So best time to apply for people having borderline salary points is when you get fresh form16 in may-june time

nnj10

Post by nnj10 » Mon Dec 11, 2006 2:44 pm

Hi Rose,

I guess you can send the Form 16; and no employer would be willing to issue a duplicate Form 16. I talked to mine, and he is not even ready to stamp on the photocopy of the original Form 16.

In case, if some one is sending the SARAL form that is also a photocopy that we got as an acknowledgement of Tax filing.

Others, please share your views.

paramjit2k

hi

Post by paramjit2k » Mon Dec 11, 2006 4:11 pm

Hi all,

Saral form is just SELF ASSESMENT TAX form...u all know it is not acceptable as per guidelines...

Yeah, Form 16 is most suitable, I did got duplicate from the My past employer...That too stamped and signed...My past employer was an big MNC...dont know about others....I c no reason why any company not issues the duplicate...It is employee right to have information sooner or later from the employer related to his/her income...Show them HSMP guidelines..they will definetly hear to u...

No need to wait for May-Jun for this Fin year Form 16..as u can awlays go for exceptional consideration..and explain this fin year is yet to be over...

Photocopy will not be accepted..get it endorsed from the employer...
Regards,

Pam Aujla

paramjit2k

hi

Post by paramjit2k » Mon Dec 11, 2006 4:15 pm

Hi nnj10,

Plz dont say others that employer didnt issue duplicate ones..It might be case with u..but not a universal truth...

Let others make effort...

Hope u shud try again...
Regards,

Pam Aujla

nnj10

Post by nnj10 » Mon Dec 11, 2006 4:38 pm

Hi,

Did anyone got the duplicate Form 16?
Pls. share.

NNJ10