ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Did anybody application delivered on Dec 7th?

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

HiMate

Did anybody application delivered on Dec 7th?

Post by HiMate » Mon Dec 11, 2006 10:04 am

Hi,

My application has been delivered on Dec 7th to to work permits(HSMP) office. Still haven't got any ref no from them and i called them to check the status but they are not able to see my details in the system yet.

Any body is there in similar situation..

Cheers,
Himate

HSMP5thDec

Re: Did anybody application delivered on Dec 7th?

Post by HSMP5thDec » Mon Dec 11, 2006 10:17 am

have you checked your delivery service and make sure it has arrived safely?
if so, have you provided your email address so that they can email?
if not, maybe they will post the return slip to you based on the address you mentioned in your application form.
HiMate wrote:Hi,

My application has been delivered on Dec 7th to to work permits(HSMP) office. Still haven't got any ref no from them and i called them to check the status but they are not able to see my details in the system yet.

Any body is there in similar situation..

Cheers,
Himate

HiMate

Post by HiMate » Mon Dec 11, 2006 11:02 am

Hi HSMP5thDec,

Thanks for ur email. Yes i called royal mail they say its been delivered on 7th dec at 9:00am(Its incountry app). I have mentioned my complete address and mobile no near bottom of the envelop. workpermit office they have aksed me to call tommorow. hope so i will get some status..

Cheers,
Himate

artcodex
Newly Registered

Post by artcodex » Mon Dec 11, 2006 11:14 am

Hi HiMate,

What method of payment did you use. They only give you a reference number after your payment has gone through. If cheque that takes a while. Credit card should be quick, but I found out that can take up to 10 days to process, although it shouldn't, however if you are using a credit card, check with your bank for pending transactions, if there is a pending transaction for the application fee amount then the work permit office has your application, but they are still waiting for payment, and you will only receive a reference when payment has gone through.

If you payed using postal order, then you may have a problem. Hope this helps

Regards

John
United Kingdom

Post by John » Mon Dec 11, 2006 11:42 am

HiMate wrote:My application has been delivered on Dec 7th to to work permits(HSMP) office.
HSMP was closed to applications for a month! Just imagine the demand once they were open for business again.

Against that background it does not surprise me you have not heard from them. Today in the 11th ... thus the 7th was just 4 days ago .... and two of them were Saturday and Sunday.

Let's be realistic here!
John

HSMP5thDec

Post by HSMP5thDec » Mon Dec 11, 2006 11:46 am

actually that should not be a problem. I think the payment method might be the issue as mentioned by some other people previously.
I paid using credit card, and i posted it on 4th Dec, reaching them on 5th Dec by 9am, and then got the email of ref no. on 6 Dec.
John wrote:
HiMate wrote:My application has been delivered on Dec 7th to to work permits(HSMP) office.
HSMP was closed to applications for a month! Just imagine the demand once they were open for business again.

Against that background it does not surprise me you have not heard from them. Today in the 11th ... thus the 7th was just 4 days ago .... and two of them were Saturday and Sunday.

Let's be realistic here!

onigiri
Newly Registered

Post by onigiri » Mon Dec 11, 2006 12:00 pm

I'm appying out of country and I had my documents couriered. They were delivered on Dec 6th 12:17pm. I paid by credit card and I haven't received an email with a reference number yet.

I'll hang on a little bit more. Any advice if I don't hear something soon?

HiMate

Post by HiMate » Mon Dec 11, 2006 12:51 pm

Hi,

Thanks for your suggestions.. I am paying through my debit card. I will wait for some more days...

Cheers,
Himate

Ang
Newly Registered

debit card payment shd be quicker

Post by Ang » Wed Dec 13, 2006 3:08 pm

Debit card payments usually takes a day/2.

pravtech

credit card

Post by pravtech » Thu Dec 21, 2006 6:30 pm

we have to enter all 19 digit of credit card including the security 3 code number at the other side of the card is it???wat is that CW no??
Praveen

hsmp.applicant2007

Post by hsmp.applicant2007 » Fri Dec 22, 2006 5:51 am

Its the CCV (Credit Card Verification) number you are looking for mate. On the back of your credit card you might find a number on your signature slip such as,

1234567 891

The last 3 digits (891 in this case) is the CCV number on the card. This number is an added security feature to prevent fraud; therefore, you need to specify this on your application for the payment to be processed.

Regards.

vp2006
Newly Registered

Delay in acknowledgement

Post by vp2006 » Sun Dec 24, 2006 12:48 pm

My application was delivered on Dec 14 2006. The payment cleared from my credit card account on Dec 15. Still I have not received any confirmation or reference number. I have given my e-mail Id on relevant section in form. Is this happening to anybody else? Are they posting acknowledgement to current address on application form? Because, I had applied from out of country and since then traveled to UK on a work permit. My current address is local UK address. How do I get the address changed in their records?

Any help in this matter wil be much appreciated.

Thanks.