ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 General Visa PEO Appointment

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ank19
Newly Registered

Tier 1 General Visa PEO Appointment

Post by ank19 » Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:25 pm

Hi,

I am trying to book a PEO appointment for myself and 2 dependents. Following the instructions as suggested by experts to open multiple tabs and book at 12.00 but not able to get the slot.

Can anyone please suggest or help me out to get a PEO appointment as my existing visa expiry date is due at end of January 2013 :(

Thanks

thebionicredneck2003
Member of Standing

Post by thebionicredneck2003 » Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:06 pm

Hi,

Unless you want to pay a fee to some people who may or may not be fraudulent, the only thing you need to do is to keep checking regularly through the and you can also try altering your venue choices to get an appointment. It is hard to get one, but if you are persistent, you can actually find appointments. I spent a few nights and I was able to get one.

Kind Regards
Last edited by thebionicredneck2003 on Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.

mulderpf
Diamond Member

Post by mulderpf » Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:07 pm

Are you checking at 12 noon or 12 midnight? I stayed up until midnight last night and checked at exactly midnight and I saw quite a few open slots for 22 January. (I just did this to double check that it's still 6 weeks and that it works). I only need an appointment in February...

manuce

Post by manuce » Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:26 pm

I am pretty much in the same boat having 2 dependents, doing the same trying to book the appointment midnight and during the day even but no luck so far :(

ank19
Newly Registered

Post by ank19 » Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:43 pm

I am checking at midnight 12 but no luck needs to check today............

scorpio_besal
Member of Standing
India

Post by scorpio_besal » Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:05 pm

Dear oh dear... when you try next time to check the available appointment slots on the UKBA website at 12am, USE INTERNET EXPLORER ONLY , because the website runs some sort of script which is only compatible with INTERNET EXPLORER and other clients such as chrome would not work and you wont be able to see the available slots.

Try it and check it for yourself.
Regards,
A Mutant Member

SPECIAL NOTE:- Thanks for creating such a nice forum where all of us can help each other... BIG THANKS TO THE ADMIN,SENIORS for being there to help others.

RScorpio

Post by RScorpio » Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:18 pm

mulderpf wrote:Are you checking at 12 noon or 12 midnight? I stayed up until midnight last night and checked at exactly midnight and I saw quite a few open slots for 22 January. (I just did this to double check that it's still 6 weeks and that it works). I only need an appointment in February...
Hi mulderpf, did you manage to get through easily when you tried or did you get some error messages? I also need an appointment in Feb, and have tried to see how the appointment booking works at midnight recently but am always getting error messages..This has got me a bit worried..Also did you use IE or Chrome?

mulderpf
Diamond Member

Post by mulderpf » Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:19 am

I got errors the first time I tried (that was a few weeks ago) and when I tried the other night, it was SUPER-slow, but I was presented with some slots.

Also, I only use Google Chrome.

I clicked the "Find appointment" or whatever that button is called exactly at 00:00:02 (2 seconds past). And it took a bit more than 90 seconds for a response from the server.

riteshgaur

Post by riteshgaur » Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:23 am

One quick query:

During booking appointment, When page asking From and To dates appear, do you put any dates OR could be left blank and proceed with selecting any 3 location and then Next button?

It would be really nice, if some can put any guidance or steps to sucessfully attempt to book appointment.

Its being 1 week, am trying to get appointment for January slot but ...
Regards
Ritesh

cs95tdg
Diamond Member

Post by cs95tdg » Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:21 am

riteshgaur wrote:One quick query:

During booking appointment, When page asking From and To dates appear, do you put any dates OR could be left blank and proceed with selecting any 3 location and then Next button?

It would be really nice, if some can put any guidance or steps to sucessfully attempt to book appointment.

Have a look at the following blog which many have used as a reference on when and how to book an appointment: http://londonseye.blogspot.co.uk/2012/1 ... -home.html

FYI: When I searched for appointments I always leave the date fields blank. I restrict my selection to just the 3 PEO's I want to see appointments for.

silent_warrior
Member of Standing

Post by silent_warrior » Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:28 am

riteshgaur wrote:One quick query:

Try the suggestion in this post. It's worked for many. goodLuck!
Re: How to book online for appointment - no Slots available

sameday
BANNED

Post by sameday » Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:51 pm

Last edited by sameday on Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

VMG
Newly Registered

Re: Tier 1 General Visa PEO Appointment

Post by VMG » Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:16 am

[quote="ank19"]Hi,

I am trying to book a PEO appointment for myself and 2 dependents. Following the instructions as suggested by experts to open multiple tabs and book at 12.00 but not able to get the slot.

Can anyone please suggest or help me out to get a PEO appointment as my existing visa expiry date is due at end of January 2013 :(

Thanks[/quote]

if u want : premium.appointments@gmail.com

userlondon
Newly Registered

Post by userlondon » Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:59 pm

VMG wrote:
ank19 wrote:Hi,

Thanks
if u want : premium.appointments@gmail.com

I also found few steps to book the appointment through opening 15tabs in the browser. I suggest please don't try such stupid steps. Even a person with basic knowledge in IT can understand the multiple windows in the browser will always degrade the performance of the system and the web request.

You can use google chrome and normally the UKBA will release the slots in the midnight, and at sharp 12am the site will go down and it will be back at 12.03 am and keep send the request in the page to load and when the site is back keep going to book.

Even the message with no appointment come, don't stop and still try and there are chances to get the slots. As we aware many people have commented in this forum itself they got the slots even after 1am

mulderpf
Diamond Member

Post by mulderpf » Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:32 am

userlondon wrote: I also found few steps to book the appointment through opening 15tabs in the browser. I suggest please don't try such stupid steps. Even a person with basic knowledge in IT can understand the multiple windows in the browser will always degrade the performance of the system and the web request.

You can use google chrome and normally the UKBA will release the slots in the midnight, and at sharp 12am the site will go down and it will be back at 12.03 am and keep send the request in the page to load and when the site is back keep going to book.

Even the message with no appointment come, don't stop and still try and there are chances to get the slots. As we aware many people have commented in this forum itself they got the slots even after 1am
The point of 15 tabs isn't to use all 15 at once, it's to have a few "pre-filled" forms ready for when the web server responds. You should only send one request at a time otherwise you will get an error. If you don't have multiple windows open, it gives you very little time from when the servers go up to fill in all the details about the PEO appointment you need until they go down again. By the time you've filled that in, you won't have enough time to fill in dependant's details before the server goes down. THAT's the point of having 15-odd windows open. As issues occur, you close them and move onto the next one.