ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

missing documents

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Kaiser

missing documents

Post by Kaiser » Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:12 pm

hi
i need to apply tier1 Enter. application on 12/12/12 but my C1 letter will be issued after this date.How i can submit my C1 after posting the application
thnx

smehmood
BANNED

Re: missing documents

Post by smehmood » Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:41 pm

Kaiser wrote:hi
i need to apply tier1 Enter. application on 12/12/12 but my C1 letter will be issued after this date.How i can submit my C1 after posting the application
thnx
Hi

You can post it latter when you receive confirmation. Also after 12Dec u need B1 Level not C1 but nothing wrong with C1.

Regards
Shaukat

Kaiser

Post by Kaiser » Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:14 pm

Hi
Dear but i am applying on 12 th december
Is it will be affected with new rules or treated with same rules before 12/12
Or before
Thnx

entreprenuer11
- thin ice -

Post by entreprenuer11 » Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:15 pm

Hi

You can post it latter when you receive confirmation. Also after 12Dec u need B1 Level not C1 but nothing wrong with C1.

Regards[/quote]

You can apply without the certificate but must explain it in a covering letter and provide an evidence confirming that you have taken the test. BUT as you are applying under current rules, your English proficiency MUST be at C1 Level

hallowvip
Newly Registered

Post by hallowvip » Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:00 pm

entreprenuer11 wrote:Hi

Regards
You can apply without the certificate but must explain it in a covering letter and provide an evidence confirming that you have taken the test. BUT as you are applying under current rules, your English proficiency MUST be at C1 Level[/quote]

I wonder what address/receiver's name do you put to send the additional documents?

My letters from UKBA to me are all from:

PO BOX 3468
Sheffield
S3 8WA

The senders were either UKBA or TMWT or Charging Ops Team

Should I send it to Sheffield to this PO BOX with receiver: Tier-1 or Home Office or

anything?

Which address/receiver did you use?

Many thanks.