ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

very urgent---unpaid leave--ilr appointment 28th of dec/12--

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

maliksab
Newly Registered

very urgent---unpaid leave--ilr appointment 28th of dec/12--

Post by maliksab » Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:29 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i have appointment on 28th of dec 2012.

i am on tier1 general visa and has been working on a contract job and i have taken two of the hlidays as 15days and 55days as unpaid leave. both of these holidays were for marriage but the issue is that i had just nikkah during the initial 15 days and then during 55days i actually got married but i don't know how to make british people understand this situation.
my total holidays including above two are 214 and rest of all were paid as i was working on a staff job.

how would i justifiy these unpaid holidays.

please advise? it's urgent.

ukswus

Re: very urgent---unpaid leave--ilr appointment 28th of dec/

Post by ukswus » Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:33 pm

maliksab wrote:--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i have appointment on 28th of dec 2012.

i am on tier1 general visa and has been working on a contract job and i have taken two of the hlidays as 15days and 55days as unpaid leave. both of these holidays were for marriage but the issue is that i had just nikkah during the initial 15 days and then during 55days i actually got married but i don't know how to make british people understand this situation.
my total holidays including above two are 214 and rest of all were paid as i was working on a staff job.

how would i justifiy these unpaid holidays.

please advise? it's urgent.
I suspect you will be fine if you say you had 2 relatively short unpaid leaves.

I mean, it would be ridiculous if they start refusing a very large number of Tier 1 applicants for this reason. This is the "sin" which they had no idea they were committing.

In the unlikely event that they do refuse, I suspect you will have a pretty good reason to overturn this in court:

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=120750

hmaaa
Newly Registered

set(m)

Post by hmaaa » Fri Dec 14, 2012 7:30 pm

urgent plz help
i am having appointment for set (M) but the problem is i and my husband have been living with my friend for one year i told them i need a letter saying that we have been living there but they are not giving it will it be prob but i do have proofs on that address's plz guide thank u :(

hmaaa
Newly Registered

Post by hmaaa » Fri Dec 14, 2012 7:32 pm

malik saab plz help me with that i am very stress

pkumar
Member of Standing

Post by pkumar » Fri Dec 14, 2012 7:33 pm

Read the guidance in the link below CAREFULLY and you will be all relaxed.

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=120759

hmaaa
Newly Registered

Post by hmaaa » Fri Dec 14, 2012 7:35 pm

plz help anyone