ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Do i need to hire somebody for full time before i apply

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Naheedsammar
United Kingdom

Do i need to hire somebody for full time before i apply

Post by Naheedsammar » Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:08 pm

Do i need to hire somebody to work for me before i apply for enterprenure (tier 1) visa?

smehmood
BANNED

Re: Do i need to hire somebody for full time before i apply

Post by smehmood » Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:51 pm

Naheedsammar wrote:Do i need to hire somebody to work for me before i apply for enterprenure (tier 1) visa?
Hi

No, You do,nt need to hire at this stage however if you have a vacancy , Please let me know

Regards :) :)
Last edited by smehmood on Sat Dec 15, 2012 6:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shaukat

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:19 am

Hi Naheed,

no you dont need to hire anyone, at initial stage you need to show that you have funds available to invest in uk and the what nature of business you will be doing and have to provide the rest of the documentation as per policy guidance.

once you got the visa than you have 3 years time to create 2 full time jobs for 12 months period.

regards

Rehan

Naheedsammar
United Kingdom

Post by Naheedsammar » Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:32 pm

Thanks alot you konw its so confusing when some body tells you somehting new and with full confidence that its true. a friend of mine told me about it you know that's y says 'NEEM HAKEEM KHATRA-E-JAN 7 NEEM MULLA KHATRA-E IMAAN' :) THANKS ANY WAY :oops:

afzalfinance

Post by afzalfinance » Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:56 am

Naheedsammar wrote:Thanks alot you konw its so confusing when some body tells you somehting new and with full confidence that its true. a friend of mine told me about it you know that's y says 'NEEM HAKEEM KHATRA-E-JAN 7 NEEM MULLA KHATRA-E IMAAN' :) THANKS ANY WAY :oops:
NEEM ADVISER KHATRA-E-VISA
God help those who help themselves