ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Sponsor Letter

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Year2012
Newly Registered

Sponsor Letter

Post by Year2012 » Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:01 pm

Hi All,

Can anyone here give me some advices regarding the sponsor letter ?
1. What is the format and language should put in ? Is there any sample I can take a look somewhere ?
2. Do I have to have the lawyer to be the witness and sign for it ? I am runing out of time, so wondering if it will be sufficent without the lawyer's signature.

Thanks so much for all the helps !

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:54 pm

Pm me your email address and I will send it to you.Do you want it for visitor or spouse visa?

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:21 pm

batleykhan wrote:Pm me your email address and I will send it to you.Do you want it for visitor or spouse visa?

SAMISPOUSAL
India

Post by SAMISPOUSAL » Fri Dec 21, 2012 5:01 pm

batleykhan wrote:
batleykhan wrote:Pm me your email address and I will send it to you.Do you want it for visitor or spouse visa?

PUT IT HERE FOR THE BENEFIT OF ALL..ITS A GENERIC THING
British man sponsoring Indian wife.Application Pune --Mumbai 18 DEC 2013 Requested further info 27 01 2014