ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Biometrics Information

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Happy28

Biometrics Information

Post by Happy28 » Sat Dec 15, 2012 5:45 pm

Hi All,

I have read some thread said that they submit the biometrics confirmation along with their spouse applications. I was a little bit confused, when should I expect to enroll in the biometrics information ? Do I need to do anything to get biometrics confirmation in order to include it in my application ? From what I read from UKBA, it sounds like that I will be able to do the biometrics process at the same day if I apply in person, which I assume that I don't need to fill any form or apply anything regarding the biometrics information till they make my decision at my appointment day.

Can anyone here clarify for me ? Many thinks in advance !

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sat Dec 15, 2012 6:52 pm

If you are applying in person at a PEO, you will enrol your biometrics as part of the process on the day.

If you apply via the postal system, you will receive a letter at some point for you to enrol your biometrics at the Post Office.

You don't need to do anything about biometrics before you apply.

Thanks

Char

Happy28

Post by Happy28 » Sat Dec 15, 2012 7:24 pm

CR001 wrote:If you are applying in person at a PEO, you will enrol your biometrics as part of the process on the day.

If you apply via the postal system, you will receive a letter at some point for you to enrol your biometrics at the Post Office.

You don't need to do anything about biometrics before you apply.

Thanks

Char
Thanks Char !