ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

SET (O) form section 5 query

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sy2012

SET (O) form section 5 query

Post by sy2012 » Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:04 am

Hello,

I'm applying for ILR under Tier 2 ICT category and have a query about what to answer in the section 5 for the salaries:

SOC code - I've got this from employer
Current rate of Pay (as stated in the Codes of Practice - hourly rate or annual salary) > Per hour
Current rate of Pay (as stated in the Codes of Practice - hourly rate or annual salary) > Per annum
Number of hours this salary is based on
Number of weekly hours

Could someone please clarify which of these sections I need to complete as my employer letter only provides annual salary as per the codes of practice and does not talk about any number of hours for the salary. Should I just put the number of hours I work every day and aggregate it to the weekly hours?

Thanks

skumar45

Post by skumar45 » Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:45 am

BOX 1 : My SOC Code

BOX 2 : left blank as the corresponding salary for my SOC code was given 'annual' . If you do not know this, then leave it blank. They will ask you there and help you on the date of the PEO. Nothing to panic about.

BOX 3: the corresponding salary for my SOC code from the SOC Codes sheet on the UK BA website, NOT YOUR actual salary.

BOX 4: 1950 (37.5*52) -- this is exactly how I wrote it.

BOX 5: 37.5

sy2012

Post by sy2012 » Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:00 am

Thanks @skumar45

abu2010
Newly Registered

code of practice SOC code

Post by abu2010 » Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:46 pm

can someone help to give answer regarding code of practice give 3 range of annual salaries i dont have exact salary as mention under SOC code but fall between range 2 and 3. In SET O form which salary should i write 2 or either 3 please answer highly appreciated.