ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Third party OR funds on your name,

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sak78
Newly Registered

Third party OR funds on your name,

Post by sak78 » Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:17 am

hi all,

just wondering what would be more beneficiary :

as one of my uncle he is ready to transfer funds in my account. is this really necessary ,

he really don't mind to provide me a letter from his account as well ,

and any one can tell me what exact documents i need when i am applying on third party, like declaration letter any thing else?

is any one interested in applying with me as a team , i got ready funds of 200k.

therock
Member of Standing

Post by therock » Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:47 pm

You need to tell us in more detail. Which category you are switching from? or you are applying from outside the UK?

Your best start is looking into Policy guidance. Look for "Third Party Funding" in the policy guidance and you can see the exact requirements in bullet points.

Thanks

sriks

Post by sriks » Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:11 pm

From a documentation view point, its all more straight forward if the money is in your account.

sak78
Newly Registered

Post by sak78 » Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:30 pm

thanks for suggestions guys,

just to let you know that i am applying from Pakistan.

in which scenario my case will be more strong to apply on third party sponsor or to show my own funds.

just thinking about the point if i shown this much big amount in my account , is there any problem regarding tax or money laundering etc.

and i agree to make my case straight i should shown funds in my account, but if i chose third party sponsor , what documents i need to submit extra like deceleration letter and ....?