ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

unspent criminal convictions for Tier1 Application

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

prashanth.mamidi
Newly Registered

unspent criminal convictions for Tier1 Application

Post by prashanth.mamidi » Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:57 pm

I have applied my Tier1[Genral] along with my dependents in 24-Sep-2012 through post. I given my bio-metrics on 17-oct-2012.

On 20-Nov-2012, I come to know that I was convicted for the below
1. on 01-10-2012 - my vehicle was unlicensed [Road tax has expired] and £340.50 fine.

2. on 31-10-2012 - motor vehicle without third party insurance and 6 points to driving license and £700 fine.

For both these cases are happened in my absence due to miscommunication as the court has sent to my old address.

I was not re-opened the case because it delays more for spent conviction duration.

So I started paying the fine in installment basis as approved by payment dept.

As I have not mentioned these convictions in my original application which i have sent on 24-Sep-2012.
I have sent Change of Circumstances form to UKBA informing about these convictions On 23-Nov-2012.

Please Let me know will there be any effect on my Tier1[Genral] Extension application.

Thanks for you help.

jagjot
Newly Registered

re: UK Tier 1 (General) visas

Post by jagjot » Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:57 am

Well i think you are in big trouble but if you get expert edvice you should be fine.

firstly, if court sent letters to wrong address. its not your fault and you should not pay. this is by law.

And home office love to find any reason and stress inocent people. i can tell in advance all is going to happen if you will not get expert advice right now.

you have to go to tribunal for appeals process. but, fine line is you have a 100% chance to getting ride of your conviction. get expert advice mate...

madhumesh
India

Post by madhumesh » Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:57 pm

First of all having conviction doesn't result in automatic refusal for tier 1 extension. Your case may be considered under good character requirement as two conviction in short duration. You have done right to notify as it is a requirement now to notify of any convictions.

prashanth.mamidi
Newly Registered

Post by prashanth.mamidi » Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:25 pm

Thanks for the details.

I want keep myself be prepared if worst happens with my visa decision.

If my visa got rejected,
How long will UKBA will allow me to stay here and allow me to appeal [As my current visa will expire on 21-DEc-2012, and I will have no validity to stay during this period]

What are the documents I need to keep ready to appeal.

madhumesh
India

Post by madhumesh » Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:51 pm

You can only prepare once rejection is received and letter has all the details if right to appeal is given your stay will be covered under Section 3C and generally 28 days are given to file an appeal.

jagjot
Newly Registered

Post by jagjot » Sat Dec 22, 2012 2:37 pm

Buddy, Listen to me I have been in same situation. and I had a very close and stressfull encounter with these people..

I completely understand what you are going through.

after you have received your refusal letter you only get 28 days to appeal.

you better contact who saved my life.

I suggest email this guy urgently Tanveer (stakhtar@gmail.com) is subject matter expert and a great solicitor. he saved my life. also tell him jag told about you.

jagjot
Newly Registered

Post by jagjot » Sat Dec 22, 2012 2:38 pm

Well i am no solicitor but if you want world best and cheapest immigration expert. go to illford, illford land and find this guy

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=+ilford ... 85,,1,2.95

god bless you. and you will never regret meeting him. he is miracle. his name is tanveer tell him jag sent you...