ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Documents Sent to Durham office by mistak

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

amilarox
Newly Registered

Documents Sent to Durham office by mistak

Post by amilarox » Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:25 pm

Hi All,

I hope someone can advice me on this situation.

I was in the process of applying for tier 2 (general) visa through an agent. All I had to do was sending my documents to the agent. I gave it to my CEOs' secretary to send using the company paid envelops as she was dealing with the agent when my CEO is away. As one of the documents in the package was addressed to UKBA Durham office (which was in our office letter headed paper) she has thought that the package should go there instead of the agents' office, which is in Croydon. The letter was sent on 04/12/2012 and it was received in Durham on 05/12/2012. I only got to know about this on 12/12/2012 and on the same day, my CEO contacted UKBA and as advised by them, I sent a "Return of Documents" request form to Tier2&5RODRequests@UKBA.gsi.gov.uk .

Now it has been a week since I sent them a request email and it has been two weeks since they have received my package.

My visa runs out on 19 January 2013 and I'm really worried that I wouldn't be able to apply on time.

I request your kind advice on how to resolve this issue as quickly as possible.

Kind Regards,
Amila