ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Forms for dependents of SET(O) ILR Applicants

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

majic

Forms for dependents of SET(O) ILR Applicants

Post by majic » Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:48 am

Hi,

I am in the UK on HSMP (2 Years) + Tier 1 (General) (3 Years) category and applying for ILR using the SET(0) Application form.

My spouse and childern will be applying alongwith me to get ILR. They have been in the UK as my dependents.

Please be kind enough to advice as to which application form should my Dependents use to apply for ILR?

Thanks
Last edited by majic on Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

InUkOnHsmp
United Kingdom

Post by InUkOnHsmp » Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:55 am

If you go through the form you will find that you have to enter dependant details in the same form.At least this was the case in the form used before 12/12/12, i think its unllikely this has changed in the new form.

Regards
Challenges make life worth it!

majic

Post by majic » Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:59 am

Are you saying that I only have to fillup 1 SET(O) form and dont have to fillup another form for my dependents?

wpilr_nov12
Diamond Member

Post by wpilr_nov12 » Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:01 am

Download and READ the form. That answers 90% of your questions, now and later.
Please do not send me PM if I haven't sent you one yet.
My ILR, MN1 and kids PP stories.