ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR FOR ME AND MY CHILD

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

appealer
Newly Registered

ILR FOR ME AND MY CHILD

Post by appealer » Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:09 pm

Hi every one ,i am eligible to apply ilr on the basis of hsm+ teir-1 general my wife and daughter(2 yr old) living with me since one year can my daughter eligible to apply with me in my same application ?your answers will be much appreciated.

ilrdep

Post by ilrdep » Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:14 pm

Yes , there is no restriction for your daughter

man4uni

Re: ILR FOR ME AND MY CHILD

Post by man4uni » Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:32 am

appealer wrote:Hi every one ,i am eligible to apply ilr on the basis of hsm+ teir-1 general my wife and daughter(2 yr old) living with me since one year can my daughter eligible to apply with me in my same application ?your answers will be much appreciated.
Your daughter can apply for an ILR with you in the same application. However if she was born here (in the UK) and you don't have any plans to travel (with your daughter), you can skip her and save some money.

Later once you get your ILR you can register your daughter for British Citizenship.

appealer
Newly Registered

child born in india

Post by appealer » Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:06 pm

hi there,thanks for your reply,but my child is born in india ,wut will be my options?
thanks

wpilr_nov12
Diamond Member

Post by wpilr_nov12 » Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:02 pm

Include your daughter as your dep in the same application form.
Please do not send me PM if I haven't sent you one yet.
My ILR, MN1 and kids PP stories.

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Sun Nov 17, 2013 2:49 am

appealer wrote:Hi
Can anyone please help me out my ilr is decision pending since feb-12 applied on basis of hsmp and tier 1 just want to check can i apply FOR ILR ON LONG RESIDENCY OR ANY OTHER CATEGORY WHILE DECISION PENDING.i did applied ilr on tier 1 general basis rather than long residency cuz i was away for more than 18 months in 10 years,
my case is bit complicated because i was away for long but less than 180 days for three years from country due mother terminal illness cuz i need to look after her and later she passed away attached all relevant docs.i am bit worried cuz i have seen similar cases have been refused.i did apply with my daughter and wife on flr(m) and i have baby born in uk .this is my 12th yr running in this country.
wuts options do i have now.
hope senior,peers ,gurus and jr members would comment on my case.
your valuable comments will be appreciated.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Sun Nov 17, 2013 2:51 am

Are you absences <180 days for each 12 month period? Do you satisfy the other requirements for PBS ILR? Which child have you applied for FLR(M), in the last 10 years do your absences exceed 540 days? Was your spouse a PBS dep and since when?
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

appealer
Newly Registered

hi

Post by appealer » Sun Nov 17, 2013 1:22 pm

D4109125 wrote:Are you absences <180 days for each 12 month period? Do you satisfy the other requirements for PBS ILR? Which child have you applied for FLR(M), in the last 10 years do your absences exceed 540 days? Was your spouse a PBS dep and since when?

Hi
Thanks for your reply
my absences are <180 for each 12 months ,claimed 75 points done liuk test,attached all relevant docs,my child is dependent on my application not flr(m) ,yes in the last 10 years absences are exceeded 540 days but its compassionate and compelling, attached all medical records ,doctor certificate and death certificate of my mother.yes my spouse is pbs dependent since dec 2011.
appreciated

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Sun Nov 17, 2013 2:11 pm

So then why do you want to vary your application from SET(O) to SET(LR)?

appealer
Newly Registered

hi

Post by appealer » Sun Nov 17, 2013 2:21 pm

D4109125 wrote:So then why do you want to vary your application from SET(O) to SET(LR)?
thanks for your reply

cuz i am worried if its gone in appeal wuts my options .i have seen many refusals these days.

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Sun Nov 17, 2013 2:28 pm

If you meet the requirement then you should not be refused.

appealer
Newly Registered

hi

Post by appealer » Sun Nov 17, 2013 2:32 pm

D4109125 wrote:If you meet the requirement then you should not be refused.
Thanks for ur quick response

cuz its on hold since feb 12 ,as i have applied with solicitor and my Mp is also chasing still no response so what they are checking in my application do u have any clues please.