ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Application for Tier 1 Entrepreneur from outside UK

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

tony.montana
Italy

Application for Tier 1 Entrepreneur from outside UK

Post by tony.montana » Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:39 pm

I have submitted my application for Tier 1 Entrepreneur entry clearance from Pakistan. Staff at UK Visa Application Centre (Gerry's) told me that British High Commission (BHC) normally takes three working weeks to provide an outcome of the application for this category of entry clearance. I submitted the application a week ago and yesterday BHC contacted my bank to verify the bank statements I provided with my application.

If there are people on this forum who are also in the process of obtaining the same entry clearance (Tier 1 Entrepreneur from outside UK), they can share their experience or ask questions here.

sansuni
Newly Registered

Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa from VFS chennai

Post by sansuni » Sat Dec 22, 2012 8:40 am

I applied on 16th Nov 2012
Status updated on 21 Nov 2012 to Application under process
Still now under process

Upto now More than 26 working days

Contacted BHC by email ,They said application is under investigation ,they will depend on external sources in Uk for results ,they cannot say still how long does it take.

tuliprose
Member of Standing

Re: Application for Tier 1 Entrepreneur from outside UK

Post by tuliprose » Sat Dec 22, 2012 3:08 pm

tony.montana wrote:I have submitted my application for Tier 1 Entrepreneur entry clearance from Pakistan. Staff at UK Visa Application Centre (Gerry's) told me that British High Commission (BHC) normally takes three working weeks to provide an outcome of the application for this category of entry clearance. I submitted the application a week ago and yesterday BHC contacted my bank to verify the bank statements I provided with my application.

If there are people on this forum who are also in the process of obtaining the same entry clearance (Tier 1 Entrepreneur from outside UK), they can share their experience or ask questions here.
If UKBA is satisfied with the verification then you should get your visa in a week or so.

Good Luck.

tony.montana
Italy

Post by tony.montana » Sat Dec 22, 2012 5:25 pm

If UKBA is satisfied with the verification then you should get your visa in a week or so.

Good Luck.
The bank statements verification went smooth. They sent all the bank statements and letters to the bank and requested them to verify them. Thank you for wishing me luck.

butt4all
Newly Registered

Post by butt4all » Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:13 pm

HELLO
H R U
MY NAME IS ABDUR REHMAN BUTT
I WANT TO APPLY FOR VISA
EVERYTHING IS READY
THE THING I WANT TO KNOW WHAT LETTERS I HAVE TO PUT INTO FILE
AND ON WHICH FORMAT IT WILL BE .
1....I HAD £3100 STATEMENT ON MY NAME
2....ILETS 7.0
3....£200,000 OR 32500000 IN THIRDPARTY ACCOUNT

I HAVE NO IDEA WHO TO MAKE THE APPLICATION

CAN U CALL ME ON MY NUMBER OR TEXT ME I WILL CALL U .

MY NUMBER IS THIS 00923007777006

SO WE CAN DISCUS AND IF U HAVE LETTER IN YOUR COUMPUTER THEN EMAIL ME
MY EMAIL ID IS (BUTT4ALL@GMAIL.COM)

THANKS I AM WAITING

BEST REGARDS

tony.montana
Italy

Post by tony.montana » Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:08 pm

Hi butt4all,

I applied for the visa using the funds in my own bank account, the procedure for which is very straight forward. I did not rely on a third party for the funds. I think your application will have some additional documents e.g. affidavit from the party to give you financial support etc.

To be honest I do not have much knowledge about the third party funding. You should read the policy guidance. The link is as follows.

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... dance1.pdf

butt4all
Newly Registered

THANKS

Post by butt4all » Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:11 pm

OK LEAVE THIRD PARTY DOCUMENTS
AND CAN U TELL ME OR GIVE ME THE REST OF THE FORMAT OF DOSUMENTS U SUBMIT BEC REST OF THE FILE IS SAME

alex87
BANNED

Post by alex87 » Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:49 am

tony.montana wrote:I have submitted my application for Tier 1 Entrepreneur entry clearance from Pakistan. Staff at UK Visa Application Centre (Gerry's) told me that British High Commission (BHC) normally takes three working weeks to provide an outcome of the application for this category of entry clearance. I submitted the application a week ago and yesterday BHC contacted my bank to verify the bank statements I provided with my application.

Did they confirm the authenticity of the documents only or also the balance on the day of the verification check?

tony.montana
Italy

Post by tony.montana » Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:28 pm

Hi alex87,

They checked the authenticity of the letters and bank statements as well as the balance on three different dates. They sent all the letters, bank statements and a form to be filled and sent back to BHC by the bank.

Balance verification on three different dates on the bank statements included the (1) opening balance, (2) balance on a random date and (3) the balance on the date of the application submission.

la
Member of Standing

Post by la » Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:02 pm

Hi tony.montana,

Thanks for detail information about how UK BA verifies investment funds with bank in out side UK.

Is this same rule applies to applicants who applied inside the uk by maintaining investment funds in out side UK

Could you please clarify what happens if balance is zero on random verification date i.e date after date of visa application. Do they reject the visa.

Does random verification date can fall after date of visa application ?

Uk BA policy guidance does not state that balance should be there on random verification date.

Please share your experience. If possible could you please share content of the verification form received by your bank.

Does your verification random date picked from submitted bank statement transaction dates.

tony.montana
Italy

Post by tony.montana » Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:30 pm

Hi la,

You are welcome. I am not sure what procedures are being employed by the UKBA to verify the bank statements of the applicants from inside UK as I have never applied for a visa while being in UK.

I think UKBA do not verify the balances outside the dates of the opening and closing balances of the bank statements you have submitted with your application. It clearly means the random balance verification date falls within the opening and the closing balance dates.

In my case the random date was chosen from within the opening and closing balance dates of my bank statement.

Hope the above answers your question.

la
Member of Standing

Post by la » Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:10 pm

Hi Tony.montana,

Thanks a lot for quick reply.

What about verification of funds on the date of application in your case? Does this also picked up from your submitted bank statement?

Did you submit the bank statement up to the date of application?

If possible, could you send content of verification form sent to the bank by BHC?

alex87
BANNED

Post by alex87 » Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:18 am

tony.montana wrote:Hi alex87,

They checked the authenticity of the letters and bank statements as well as the balance on three different dates. They sent all the letters, bank statements and a form to be filled and sent back to BHC by the bank.

Balance verification on three different dates on the bank statements included the (1) opening balance, (2) balance on a random date and (3) the balance on the date of the application submission.
Thanks, tony.
Is there a time limit after the date the Bank letter has been issued that the visa application should be submitted?

la
Member of Standing

Post by la » Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:17 am

Yes Alex. You should go through UK BA policy guidance to know more details about it. Time limit is Three months.

tony.montana
Italy

Post by tony.montana » Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:50 am

Hi la,

You asked a very good question. I obtained my bank statements three days before submitting my application. The balance verified by the UKBA also included the balance on the application submission date ("closing balance on fee paid date") which was not, obviously, mentioned on my bank statements. Luckily, the balance on the fee paid date was more than the bank statements closing balance.

I will share the format of the "Document Verification Report" soon.

tony.montana
Italy

Post by tony.montana » Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:54 am

Hi alex87,

You are welcome. Immigration rules state that any financial document you are relying upon must be dated no more than 31 days before your application date. So, you can submit your application within the 31 days of issuance of your bank letter/financial document.

@la: It is the maintenance statement period which should be maintained for 90 days. alex87 asked a different question I think.

la
Member of Standing

Post by la » Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:32 pm

Hi Tony.montana,

Thanks a lot for quick reply.

What about verification of funds on the date of application in your case? Does this also picked up from your submitted bank statement?

Did you submit the bank statement up to the date of application?

If possible, could you send content of verification form sent to the bank by BHC?

tony.montana
Italy

Post by tony.montana » Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:36 pm

Hi la,

I think you have repeated the question. I have already answered this question which you will find above.

la
Member of Standing

Post by la » Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:54 pm

Hi Tony.montana,

Sorry, I have over looked your earlier response. Thanks a lot for your help and support so far .

But as per UK BA policy guidance, applicant does not require to maintain the investment funds amount in the Bank till date of the Visa application. I do not know why your funds were verified on date of your visa application made. Please comment if you have any additional info on this.

Now I shall wait for your content of Document Verification Report and content of verification form sent to Bank by BHC.

By the way , in which bank did you maintain the funds ? did your bank initially get call / mail / fax from BHC? In the bank, Whom did BHC talk to ?

tony.montana
Italy

Post by tony.montana » Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:29 pm

Hi,

Sorry I was away for a couple of weeks so I could not post the reply.

I tried to attach a JPG file which is the Document Verification Report but failed to do so. The following are the contents of the DVR;

=======================================================

Please provide following details for the attached bank statement

1. Account title

2. Accounting opening date

3. Random balances for the dates [11/11/201X and 14/11/201X]

4. Closing balance on fee paid date [30/11/201X]

5. CNIC number of account holder

6. Present balance

7. Do the balances match with bank records?

Name, designation and stamp of the official verifying:

whiteroses
BANNED

Post by whiteroses » Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:53 pm

tony.montana wrote: Please provide following details for the attached bank statement

1. Account title

2. Accounting opening date

3. Random balances for the dates [11/11/201X and 14/11/201X]

4. Closing balance on fee paid date [30/11/201X]

5. CNIC number of account holder

6. Present balance

7. Do the balances match with bank records?

Name, designation and stamp of the official verifying

Oh, they ask the balance on the day of the check too.

tony.montana
Italy

Post by tony.montana » Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:58 am

Hi whiteroses,

They make a thorough verification of the £200,000 bank statement/letter. I spoke to the bank manager and he told that BHC sends them a different and a more comprehensive DVR form for the £200,000 bank statement.

kim1

Post by kim1 » Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:01 am

Hi
Could u plz shed some light on, how you made your business plan, I mean how many employee in 1st year and how many the following year , and in how many stages will u fully invest 200k in the UK.

la
Member of Standing

Post by la » Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:37 am

Hi Tony Montana,

It seems, they are verifying bank balance on their verification date also. It means is BHC rejecting visas, if balance is not available as per their verification date . Could you please help me.

If you check in uk ba guidence, UK BA has not mentioned that we need to maintain balance till they verify it. I assume they can not refuse the visa based on this reason

tony.montana
Italy

Post by tony.montana » Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:10 pm

Hi kim1,

There is no need for a business plan if you are applying for an entry clearance i.e. if you are applying for the visa from outside the UK. We only discuss the entry clearance route in here.