ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Applied with AN(sept) and MN1 (DEC) forms

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

krishciti2012
Newly Registered

Applied with AN(sept) and MN1 (DEC) forms

Post by krishciti2012 » Sat Dec 22, 2012 3:27 pm

I have applied through NCS on 17th Dec with AN ( Sept) and MN1 (Dec) and post was delivered on 19/12/2012 , I checked new AN for has been introduced and change is in ( Good Character ) Requirement section , Please let me know , Do I need to resend Section3 ( AN) again , Please suggest
Applied by NCS : 17th Dec
Delivered on : 19th Dec
Receipt from UKBA : Pending

Please suggest , will they ask for new form , Please share if somebody have similiar experience

OR

they will consider any application submitted on or after New forms has been introduced under the revised Immigration Rules regardless of which version of the application form is sent.

Jambo
Respected Guru

Post by Jambo » Sat Dec 22, 2012 6:15 pm

The new AN wasn't published when you applied so I would not worry.

malayanayak

Post by malayanayak » Sat Dec 22, 2012 8:04 pm

I think your application form will be OK.

FYI

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... tion-forms

In line with paragraph 34(i) of the Immigration Rules, we will continue to accept applications made on the previous version of these forms up to and including 3 January 2013. We will consider any application submitted on or after 13 December 2012 under the revised Immigration Rules regardless of which version of the application form is sent.

Jambo
Respected Guru

Post by Jambo » Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:09 pm

malayanayak wrote:I think your application form will be OK.

FYI

In line with paragraph 34(i) of the Immigration Rules, we will continue to accept applications made on the previous version of these forms up to and including 3 January 2013. We will consider any application submitted on or after 13 December 2012 under the revised Immigration Rules regardless of which version of the application form is sent.
This refers to applications under the immigration rules (leave to remain/settlement) and not naturalisation (that why form AN is not listed there).

In OP case, this is not relevant in any case.

malayanayak

Post by malayanayak » Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:25 pm

Thanks Jambo

I have applied my naturalisation application using Sept 2010 form on 21 Dec 2012 via NCS because I could not find any new form on the UKBA website and then next day (22nd Dec 12) I saw new form available on UKBA.
My application will be received by UKBA tomorrow, please advise me
Should I send new form or I have to contact the UKBA?

Kind regards

Jambo wrote:
malayanayak wrote:I think your application form will be OK.

FYI

This refers to applications under the immigration rules (leave to remain/settlement) and not naturalisation (that why form AN is not listed there).

In OP case, this is not relevant in any case.