ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

SET M FORM

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

shak80

SET M FORM

Post by shak80 » Sat Dec 22, 2012 8:48 pm

hi guys,
i want to know is there any salary threshold set to apply for ILR? As i am on spouse visa on previous rule (when there was no requirement for salary).
currently i am on £600 per month, will it affect my application?

please reply

Thanks

Damanisshallo
Respected Guru

Post by Damanisshallo » Sat Dec 22, 2012 9:15 pm

No there aren't any requirements (I mean threshold) However you still need to show your 3 months bank statement.
Evidence of your finances. Bank statements, building society savings books, pay slips or other formal documents as evidence of your and your partner’s ability to maintain and accommodate yourselves and any dependants without recourse to public funds (see Note 7).
Statutory Warning:Members are advised to make thorough inquiries before acting upon any description displayed on my behalf.
Skydrives, Templates

vinny

Out from uk

Post by vinny » Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:21 pm

shak80 wrote:Hi

As on spouse visa of 2 year how many days
I can live out from uk,

How many days in 1st year
How many days in 2nd year

Living in uk for last 5 year ( student + psw + spouse visa ) applying for British passport how many days i can live out from uk,

Please reply

Thanks
Shak
Last edited by vinny on Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

vinny

Post by vinny » Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:22 pm

This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:45 am

shak80 wrote:Hi my visa is expiring on 18/11 from when I can get
Same day appointment . Is it 28 days before or 30 days?

Thanks
Shak
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:46 am

If you are applying for SET(M) you can apply from 28 days before your 2 year qualifying period ends, not when your visa expires.
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:30 am

shak80 wrote:Hi,

my visa is expiring on 18/11/2013, i got same day appointment of 22/10/2013.......... exact 28 days.............. can you please calculate to days is it ok for 28 days or should start from 27??

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:31 am

It's not when your visa expires! it's when you have been in the UK for 2 years.

vinny

Re: Evidence of Cohabitation ILR SET M

Post by vinny » Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:04 pm

Can any describe me which are the best documents over 2 year of cohabitation. i am applying SET M in person on 22/10.

Please explain through documents no. which i will only show to UKBA,

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B4N3aBr ... sp=sharing

Thanks

Regards
Shak

vinny

Post by vinny » Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:06 pm

Form SET(M) lists examples of acceptable documents.

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:54 am

Document - 183, 171, 168, 166, 149, 141, 119, 114, 53, 1.

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:25 am

My wife is going with me to Sheffield for same day appointment (SET M). Do I still need a letter from my wife to support my application?

Please reply

Regards / Shak

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:26 am

Your spouse should attend with you and does not need to write a letter if attending with you. If she is not attending, she needs to sign the declaration and write a letter supporting your application, stating the relationship is subsisting and stating a contact number in case they want to speak to her.

sidhujazz

Post by sidhujazz » Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:47 am

vinny wrote:

Can any describe me which are the best documents over 2 year of cohabitation. i am applying SET M in person on 22/10.

Please explain through documents no. which i will only show to UKBA,

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B4N3aBr ... sp=sharing

Thanks

Regards
Shak

Shak can you please list the documents that you are going to submit, i am in the same boat so just wanted to cross check. thank you.

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:53 pm

shak80 wrote:Does anyone have experience of SCS Service how UKBA want the SET M file?

@@@@@**SCS** they organize the Set(M) form and documents in order. This is where you realize whether all documents are in order as required by UKBA. SCS official will usually crosscheck with a caseworker and get an advice if anything is missing in the ILR file. @@@@@

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:54 pm

The SCS service has a check list and also a cover list to tick what documents are included and a timeline for cohabitation proof.

shak80

Post by shak80 » Sat Oct 19, 2013 12:17 am

Can you please share SCS checklist for and cover list so I can check to see if I have the correct documents

Thanks

shak80

Post by shak80 » Sat Oct 19, 2013 12:06 pm

Please share your experience thanks

Daryl.mendosa
Newly Registered

Evidence of Cohabitation ILR SET M

Post by Daryl.mendosa » Sat Nov 02, 2013 8:00 am

vinny wrote:Form SET(M) lists examples of acceptable documents.
Hello there guys!

Please forgive me for jumping into the conversation, but will appreciate if you can kindly help me out with COHAB documents. I am wondering, about the three different sources of documents. Can two Bank Statements from two different banks accounts for same source or different source. I will apply for SET (M) soon and this whole COHAB evidence is doing my heading :( I will really appreciate if you can help me with this one.

Thanks in advance

shak80

Post by shak80 » Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:25 pm

Daryl.mendosa wrote:
vinny wrote:Form SET(M) lists examples of acceptable documents.
Hello there guys!

Please forgive me for jumping into the conversation, but will appreciate if you can kindly help me out with COHAB documents. I am wondering, about the three different sources of documents. Can two Bank Statements from two different banks accounts for same source or different source. I will apply for SET (M) soon and this whole COHAB evidence is doing my heading :( I will really appreciate if you can help me with this one.

Thanks in advance
Hi,
Two different bank statement will be consider as 2 different source.

you need 6 letters or other documents addressed to you jointly or in both your names. If you do not have enough items in your joint names, you may also provide items addressed to each of you individually if they show the same address for both of you.
For example – 4 items of correspondence in joint names to the same address and 2 items addressed to each partner at the
address. In total 8 items will need to be submitted.